Meeting Kaido

( It was recess when Saiki and I became friends but I don't want to go and disturb the precious conversations between Saiki and his friends but still, the show presented there it is too good to leave and especially the reactions of everyone )

[ It's not a show ]

Phu..ha.haha ( It is a show, All your weird friends imposing their ideas on you and your sassy comments in between how can it not be funny )

[ Ok! I agree but you are the weirdest ..]

( Hmm... Are you sure? )

[ Ok! They are the weirdest ]

*muffled laughter * ( that's better )

I walk up to the group and said
" Hello guys I am Aoki Yamamoto Nice to meet you all "

Kaido: Oh you are the new transfer student right?

Aoki: Yes 😊

[ You can change your personality pretty quick huh ]
( If you stop distracting me, I would give you a free coffee jelly so shut up)
[ Done.. * it means I can just annoy you next time to get another coffee jelly *]
( Stop having weird ideas)
[ Are you sure you are not a psychic? ]
( Nope, I am not and if you dare say another word you can bid farewell to the coffee jelly )
[ * silence * ]

Kaido: So have you seen dark reunion around? You should be careful of them.

Aoki : ( oh ya I forgot about his 8th grader syndrome what was the name of the power or something he has mmm mm oh it was jet black wings let's see his reaction to this )
[ Don't treat him as you plaything ]
(I guess you really don't want coffee jelly huh I was going to treat you to a 3000 yen one at that )
[ Forget I ever existed]
( Thats better )
Oh you know about them I thought only I knew about the hero

Kaido: huh? Do you know about jet black wings?

Aoki: How can someone forget about him he daily risks his life to protect us from the dark reunion with his allies?
( Hey Saiki you must have it hard to deal with all of them on daily basis but their reactions are kinda interesting )
[ You are actually paying along with him ]
( Fastest way to become his friend and he is already desperate enough to have friends so he should be in my control pretty quick )
[ What do you want from them after having them under your wraps ]
( oh you will know soon ) * evil smirk*

Kaido: * shy and nervous * really thank you 😳😳

Aoki: Those red bandages are you telling me that you are the real jet black wings. WoW, Today is my lucky day nice to meet you sir * playing excited*

Kaido: he he you can call me kaido

Aoki: Oh it's nice to meet you sir kaido I am your biggest fan ( there are many others too but they like you cause you are cute not cause of the jet black wings bullshit but still it is part of your character )
[ There are actual fans of this whole manga thing ]
( Are you kidding me there are many girls who like you, Saiki )
[ That's more troublesome]
( oh don't worry it's not like you would actually meet them but that scene would be funny too )
[ nope ]

Aoti: Sir kaido would like to become my friend * innocent puppy eyes *

Kaido: * nervous * oh y..ye..yeah sure

Authors note
Hope you guys liked today's chapter please do comment and like the story.