Ch1: Brainstorming and Bar Fight

Start from the beginning

Reference:  Marble Machine by Wintergatan

===============================

"Oh? You're back." Eina says as I walk up to the counter.

"Yes. I am..." I reply, feeling like I should have yelled out that line. Strangely.

"How did you do?" She asks.

"The 1st Floor was too crowded to be effective. The 2nd proved to be right and I made most of my kills there." I lie, after hearing the comparison of the floors' difficulties. I might get put on suspension if I tell them I managed to make it to the 9th Floor straight away.

She sighs. "You shouldn't be reckless like that going straight to the Second Floor. But at least you're okay."

"Thank you for caring. So where do I cash out my magic crystals?" I ask.

"Over there." She points at a booth.

"Thank you." I say as I walk over to the booth.

I exchange my crystals. "7,100 Valis" They say in a tired tone.

"Ight. Thank you." I say with the Valis bag in my pocket. 'I exchanged more crystals than Eina should have expected me. I doubt this guy here would tell the guild how much money I made.'

I walk out and head somewhere to get some food. And brainstorm.

>>> Timeskip >>>

It was currently the late afternoon. Perfect time to have dinner.

I enter the Hostess of Fertility and get immediately greeted.

"What's this? We have a new customer! Right this way. Nya~." A brown-haired cat girl said in a cheerful tone. I follow her to a table.

"Our tables are kinda full. Nya~. You don't mind sharing with someone else do you?" She asks.

"I don't mind too much." I reply.

"Oh yeah. My name is Anya. Nya~!" She states.

"(Y/N)." I simply say, but there is something starting to happen in my head. 

'"An-nya?" Fucking "A-NYA?' WHAT THE FUCK. She says 'Nya' and her name is FUCKING 'A - NYA?' WHAT WERE HER PARENTS ON WHEN SHE WAS BORN?!!' I internally argue.

By the time I was done having a mental breakdown("~ breakdown~"), I already was seated at a table with some white-haired, red eyed kid. He was currently waiting for service like I am. He looks right at me. I straighten myself look right back.

"Those eyes kid." I ask out of nowhere.

"Wha?"

"I can tell you have quite a life story behind that look of yours."

"W-Well... My Grandfather always told me of stories of brave heroes rescuing women in need and earning their hearts. So I became an Adventurer in Orario to chase after my dream of picking up girls in the Dungeon..." The kids says.

"That... is quite the story you have there. And I gotta admit, your grandfather is either quite cliché, or an idealist, maybe both...  Oh yeah. My name is (Y/N), an Adventurer that just started out recently." I say.