20~ Land Of Waves-1

Začít od začátku

"Ok, let's do a quick check boys.
1• Underwear or boxers
2• Clothes for at least a week
3• Spear weapons
4• Couple sets of clothes for both warm and cold weather
5• Food

Ok, that's good, I just have to finish some bento box's and catch up to ya" I said after we went through what we had.

I on the other hand am a teenaged girl so I had some other problems of my own. I had to make sure I had female products, because I'm from you future I knew I'll get my period while on this mission.

I also had some premade bento boxs so my lie can work.

I ran out and was surprised to see almost at the gates.

"Guys, I have our bento boxs, I even have one for you Kakashi-Sensei" I said as I caught up to them.

"And you don't make one for me, this is what I mean, she's a hoe" Tazuna said.

My face turned red and my knuckles creaked.

"Well, I don't know what you like, nor have I mean making breakfast, lunch or dinner for you for at least a year, nor are you my Sensei" I saw as I gave everyone their bento and glared at him.

We started to walk but Tazuna just had to say something.
"Why would you be making something for an entire year for your male teammates?" He asked.

"You see, all 3 of them don't have parents, they all died. Lord 3rd decided to have them live together, so they grew up like siblings by now. I guess Sakura must be a good cook" Kakashi said. But all our faces dropped from the first statement.

"So that's why the girl is so comfortable wearing that. I guess since you're their Sensei, she shouldn't worry about you. Didn't you say she was strong, now that I doubt, but it makes sense" Tazuna said.

"Don't ever doubt Sakuras strength" Sasuke said, being to protective boyfriend and later husband he is. I couldn't help but blush a little.

This didn't seem to go unnoticed by anyone based off the looks on their faces, but didn't say anything.

After a few hours I saw a puddle, I looked at it. "Kakashi-Sensei-" I started. "I know, we need to see the purpose" he said.

Just then the Mist ninja came at started to attack.

I ran right to Tazuna. One of the bothers were making a beeline towards me.

I saw the duck-butt hair of Sasuke come infront of me, for someone saying not to doubt my strength, he seemed to be protecting me, despite what he said.

"Sasuke, I'm fine, I can do this myself, besides, look forward and not at me~" I added with my classic smirk.

Kakashi-Sensei had defeated them. "Naruto, your hand, let me take a look" I said with my strong, yet caring motherly voice. It seems to effect everyone.

"It's position, more specifically it had a carbon tablet on the tip, so your bloodstream with not have enough oxygen, leading you to die" I said examining his hand.

I closed my eyes and green light came over Narutos hand. I got out some oxygen tablets and managed to make it a liquid by adding water, which, yes, already has oxygen in it.

I then proceed to wrap it up in a healing bandage after adding a special cream. I knew about his Charka and all, but still.

"And I thought you were lying about her skills" I heard Tazuna whisper. As I stood up I threw a kunai that just missed him.

"Say that again and I will personally dig your grave" I say with that deathly aura no one can escape. Mother's also seem to also have that aura when they're mad.

I saw everyone sweatdroping, and Naruto curled up into a ball crying.

"Baka, I'm not going to kill you, yet" I added at the end. I love scaring people...

♤5 hours later♤

"Kakashi-Sensei, it's 5:30, we should set up camp, while we're in a good place at least. I have some bento box's for dinner, and yes Tazuna, you have one too" I said.

"Hai, you have a point Sakura" Kakashi said while setting his bags down.

After setting up camp we had to figure out who's sharing with who.

"I'm not sleeping with the Dope, she snores, and kicks. He even kisses his pillow, I don't want to end up getting kissed" Sasuke complained.

"Sasuke-Teme sleep talks sometimes, you think I want to hear what he's dreaming about!?" Naruto complained

"Jezz, you guys ain't sharing with me, because I'm the only girl. It's not like I don't trust you, it's just that, well Tazuna and Kakashi are adults. And will, it'll just get awkward if I share with one of you. And. I'm. A. Girl" I added.

"But Sakura-Chan, you and Sasukes are dat----" both Sasuke and I threw Shuriken at him and his loud mouth.

"That explains alot" Tazuna commented. Jezz, Naruto and his loud mouth.

"Well, since Naruto snores and well, does weird things in his sleep, Sasuke and Sakura are sharing.

A/N
Well, another chapter done.
2 chapters in 1 day.
I do try to post at
least 3 chapters
on the weekend, because well,
I have time.
How y'all like this, I finally have guidelines to follow,
but I already made so many changes,
it's not funny.

Word count: 1383