*

Sang POV

I slump against the bathroom door in relief, a smile on my face so wide that it could split my face in half. Gabriel loves me too, just like I knew because of the conversation last night and I hinted at that. I loved his confused face as I got off the bed and walked away but I wasn't going to explain myself.
I had my theories over these 'rules' but I'm not going to voice them. I'm just going to pay even more attention to the boys than what I do and listen carefully as much as my ears will strain to hear what they're talking about when they're having one of their hush whispered conversations that they don't want me to hear.
With a sigh, my smile still in place, I walk over to the bath and turn on the taps. Quickly the bath is full of warm water and I strip down and get into it. Just as I plonk my bum in the water, the door opens. I scramble to pull my knees up to cover myself as much as possible.
Silas comes into view now wearing a clean white vest top t-shirt and dark blue and red shorts. In his hand it looks like he's holding my clothes. When he catches sight of me, he grins widely, his dark eyes twinkling. "Looks like I'm getting to return the favor Aggele."
I blush furiously as his eyes scan the naked skin he can see, they darken a little and my breath starts coming out in short gasps. When his eyes meet mine they're full of want, lust and desire. I gasp quietly in shock.
All of a sudden Luke's head pops over Silas' shoulder. His eyes widen when he gets sight of me and then he smirks. Not moving his eyes from me he says. "Looks like it's our lucky day Silas."
Silas chuckles and walks into the bathroom. I pull my legs in tighter to my body, my arms tightening with them. I watch as he places my clothes on the toilet seat.
"What the fuck?" North's bellowing makes it to my ears and my face is flaming bright red when I see him standing behind Luke. "Holy shit." His eyes darken even more as they scan what he can see of me. The worst thing about it is I can't open my mouth to tell them to get out. Would it be wrong of me if I said I like the way they're looking at me right now? North snaps out of wherever he was before moving his gaze to Silas. "Get the fuck out now." He hits Luke round the head. "You too."
"Ow." Luke whines. He looks back at me. "Good morning, Sang."
I clear my throat. "Good morning, Luke." He winks at me and walks away.
North glares at Silas. Silas looks at me. "It's been very...nice...seeing you this morning, Aggele." And with that he walks out of the room with a smile that could light up a dark room.
"Sorry Baby." North grunts out. He gives me one more longing look that's full of want and need before leaving, closing the door behind him.
I can't help but sigh with relief when I hear that click. I then strain to hear North's bellowing voice as I hear his shouting at Luke and Silas.
I quickly wash my hair, shave and wash my body before jumping out of the bath. I wrap a towel around my hair and dry off before slipping into the dark blue lace panty and bra set. This tells me that Silas chose these clothes, more precisely my underwear. I blush. I can't help it. I slip on the white cami and then the dark blue denim mini skirt. I brush my teeth and my hair before pulling it back into a pony tail before leaving the bathroom.
As I open the door nine sets of eyes turn to me. I blush under their gazes. My eyes immediately seek out Silas and he's still grinning, his dark eyes twinkling. He winks at me and I'm pretty sure my face flames. I ignore as much as I can while asking. "What are we doing today?" I remembered that I asked Silas this question but he didn't actually answer me.
I look around all the boys. Owen clears his throat to get my attention. "Well Sang. We have a surprise for you."
"You do?" I ask, smiling. I remember Victor saying that they had a surprise for me today. After the last couple eventful days I forgot.
"We do." They all say in unison.
"Awesome. So..." I bite my lip for a moment and then beam with excitement. "Where are we going?"
Gabriel stands from his place on the bed running the scarf I used to wrap around Sean's eyes for truth or dare through his fingers. His grin is wicked and his blue eyes twinkle with mischief. "Trouble, we need to put this on you..." He holds up the scarf. "...So we can surprise you."
"That's the whole point about surprises, Princess." Victor says. He grins, his fire eyes flaming. "They're a surprise until you see what it is yourself."
"No one is allowed to tell you, Aggele."
"Okay." I say, dragging it out a little. The next thing I know the scarf is being wrapped over my eyes and being tied at the back of my head, all I can see is blackness.
"Don't tie it too tight Gabe." North bellows.
"Oy. Does it look like I'm going to tie it too fucking tight?" Gabriel bellows back. It's silent so I know they're doing that silent communication thing they do.
Finally I hear a defeated sigh from North. "Sorry."
"Apology..." He pauses and I know by the tension in the room that someone or all of them are glaring at Gabriel right now. "Accepted." He sighs.
I feel movement in front of my face as if someone is waving a hand in front of it. I grin. I can't help it. "How many fingers am I holding up?" Luke asks, still waving his hand in my face.
"I don't know Luke, but can you please stop waving your hand in my face. Please." I plead. I'm not worried about him accidently hitting me. Just the breezy sensation is a little...annoying.
The hand waving stops. "How did you know I was doing that?"
I roll my eyes. "I can feel the air shifting." I admit quietly. "But to answer your question my guess is that you're holding up fingers between one and four and possibly a thumb."
Silence fills the room.
"What?" Luke's voice is full with silent amusement.
"Well, you have four fingers, Luke so you're either holding up one, two, three or four of them and you have one thumb which is either up or down." I joke.
"Did you just try and joke, Baby?" North asks. I can hear the smile in his voice.
"Yes." I admit. "Was it any good?"
"Oh Peanut, I wish you could see these guys' faces right now." Nathan says, his laughter ringing to my ears.
"If it wasn't good just say. I was just trying to be funny." I shrug.
Finally all the guys let out deep chuckles.
Hands grab mine and I immediately recognize them as Kota's and Nathan's. "Come on Sweetie, let's take you to your surprise."
I skip a little as Kota and Nathan lead me out of my room, the others trailing behind me.