I walked slowly as I folded my arms and rubbed my shoulder, my upper and lower teeth hitting each other every second as I gritted my teeth.

"Are you cold?" He asked, worried

No I'm feeling heat, ode

"Yeees." I managed to say as I froze on a spot.

I felt warm
I felt covered
It felt like I was under a blanket

Wait , isn't this Gael's jacket over me .

"Here." He patted my back as he removed his hands from my back.

I grabbed the jacket and wore it.

Much better

The coat was fitted and big at the same time, it was like a baggy sweater . It made me warm.

"Thank you....". I nodded an appreciation to him and he smiled back.

He drank his chocolate and kept on walking, and I followed him

"You really like the chocolate." I asked him but it was like I was talking to myself cause he didn't reply, just kept on walking.

I sighed

"Yeah, I love it." He replied but still kept on drinking it .

I smiled

"Soooooooo are we still fighting." I asked

"Were we fighting before." He asked, his voice a little deeper

"Sought of " I mumbled a reply which he didn't hear

"But are you still angry with me."

"Well you told me you don't want us to be friends anymore and here I am, at your sweet sixteen birthday party which you didn't invite me to, does that answer your question now." He asked

"Well, .... I don't know, yeah." I laughed , embarrassed as he joined me

His deep laughter echoing everywhere

He moved his head and told me to look.

It was our estate garden park . It looked like our school love garden but there was something different about it. It had a long bench there an ice cream truck, a pop corn stand and not far from it was our garden court which we all called it the : FAMILIA SPORT PLACE.

It consists of a football court, basketball court, volleyball court, table tennis courts, and two fields . One for running and the other for playing long tennis. We normally come here when I was little , I played around with my sisters and Tobi.......

But I stopped coming here a long time ago since after what happened to Tobi.

"Why don't we..."

"Sure." I cut him off

"After you." He said as he stretched his hand

I smiled and walked into the park . There were different people there having fun , children running around, teenage boys and girls playing sports, families celebrating with each other.

I sat on the bench and he sat beside me and the memories of when we sat on the school love garden were flowing in my head as I shook it away.

"This is lovely." He murmured

"I know right." I smiled

"How come I never knew about this place since I have been coming to greet my aunt and how come I didn't know that you had a younger sister."

"How come I didn't know that my two cute daughters are your sisters and that rubbish so called Banjo who broke my sister's heart is your cousin."

He shook his head and laughed