*

I find myself shuffling from foot to foot as I look up at the sign of the ride we're going on. It's called Splash Mountain. I'm guessing we get wet...the word 'splash' gives it away slightly.
Turning to the boys I say. "So, who is coming on with me?"
North's immediately shaking his head. I send him a reassuring smile so he knows I'm not expecting him to. I wouldn't ask that of him but I wouldn't mind if I could help him fight his fear one day this week.
"I'll come, Aggele."
"Me too, Pookie." I smile.
"Fuck it. I'm in, Trouble." My smile gets a little bit bigger.
Luke shrugs his shoulder. "I'm in."
"Count me in, Peanut."
I look at Owen, Victor and Kota. "Coming?"
Kota shakes his head. "No. I'll think I'll skip this one sweetie."
"Same here, Princess." Victor says.
"We will be right here when you get off Sang."
I nod my head and remove my ears. I place them on Victor's backpack that's on the floor. I turn to the guys that are coming with me. "You can take your ears off but you put them straight back on when we get off."
I receive wide grins but they all remove their headbands. Sean and Nathan then grab my hand and pull me towards the entrance. The man that's sitting in the booth waves us forward.
We weave our way through the little maze where parallel lines of wood line so you can queue in an orderly fashion. Thankfully it's not busy so we find ourselves pretty much at the front when we get there. We then walk up some steps into a cabin sort of looking hut. It's large and all wood. Clear signs and posters tell me that I 'may' get wet. I don't care though.
Sean tells a man that controls little gates that lead to little log looking boat things that we want to go together on one and no splitting us up. The man agrees and tells us to wait a moment.
When two different families jump onto one and gets going the man waves us forward to get onto the log looking boat.
Luke and Gabriel get into the front seat. Sean and I get in behind them and Silas and Nathan get in behind us. And then we're off.
We start off slowly first and go into a cave and around a corner. It's like a river with the water. I fight the urge to put my hand in it.
We then go down a little slope. My smile is huge on my face I'm sure.
I see Luke hold up his wrist. That's when I notice a camera on his watch. "Are you taking a picture?" I ask.
"Yep. Smile." I'm already smiling so I don't bother making an effort. He snaps a picture.
No sooner have we gone down that small slope we're going up one. I can't help but grab hold of Sean's hand and hold it tight. He just chuckles beside me.
I then let out a little sigh of relief when we go back down and splash into this pond area where it looks like dragons are diving in and out of the water. I spot the others standing and watching so I wave over to them. I notice Victor with a camera. I also notice North's worried expression.
Going around the pond I notice a drop from higher up. It looks like a waterfall at first until one of the log boats comes dropping down it landing somewhere underneath with a splash. Water flies up soaking us all. I giggle.
My giggles quickly stop though when we start going back up and into the cave. I can't help but wonder if it's taking us to that drop.
All of a sudden I'm bouncing in my seat with excitement.
Once up the slope we drop down on a little one back into a river of water. I look around, taking in my surroundings in awe. It's amazing how someone comes up with these things.
When we turn a corner, I see the drop. My heart pounds quickly in my chest. My hand grips Sean's tighter.
And then we're falling. It was only a little drop but I know the bigger one is approaching now. I can hear the screams of excitement from the groups before us.
We go back into a dark cave area. It takes a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. I smile when some music reaches my ears. We continue floating around in the river trail again in the cave. I get Luke to snap photos for me.
The further we travel around the scenes change. Animal noises echo around the cave and so does the music. My eyes want to be everywhere at once, taking it in, every last little bit of it.
And then we're traveling up. I know it's different from the others because it's awfully slow and Luke and Gabriel are making me very aware it's approaching by saying. "We're nearly there Sang. Hold on."
"Get ready Pookie." Sean whispers in my ear.
No sooner had he said that we're dropping. My stomach is flipping and twisting with the drop. I'm aware of a scream coming from my lips and I'm aware that the hand Sean is holding his in the air as we drop down. I hear the boys laughing which then makes me laugh.
We then land at the bottom with a large splash, water soaking our clothes.
The log boat starts traveling around a river again. "Wow. That was great." I say.
"Wanna go again, Trouble?" Gabriel looks over his shoulder at me.
"Yes!" I sit back and enjoy the rest of the ride.
When we come to a stop we all climb off. Silas and Nathan are right in there holding my hands. On the way out we spot a little brown hut with computer monitor screens. "Hey look. It should come up with our picture." Nathan says.
After a few seconds our picture flashes up. Luke runs off and I wonder where he has gone. We laugh at the picture and our expressions. My mouth is wide open with my scream. The boys are open with their laughter.
Luke returns with the others. I'm immediately pulled into a solid chest. "Shit Baby. You look so fucking scared." I wrap my arms around North's waist and note that he's trembling.
Looking up I hate the pale, fearful face I see in that moment. It doesn't suit North and I hate it. "I'm okay. It was fun." I grin.
"Scared the shit out of me." He mutters. He holds me close to his chest and I watch as the others gather around the hut.
"What are they doing?" I ask North.
"Buying ten copies of that picture that what's they're doing." North says. "Personally I don't want to fucking see it cause Baby I can't see that face of yours again."
"North, I'm fine. I promise. Trust me." I plead with him.
He looks down and meets my eyes. Nodding his head he says. "Trust you Baby."