34- questions

draco-

some would call me over cautious, but i just needed y/n and the babies to be safe.

i'd be making sure she wasn't hurt twenty four-seven, watching as she went up and down stairs, phoning her constantly whenever she went out.

she found it cute but i just wanted to make sure my angel was okay, and that my two little darlings were too.

the past few nights i've been sat up quite a bit time, sitting watching y/n sleeping making sure she was okay.

i'd keep my hand on her stomach, wanting to feel the babies kicking, even though she isn't that far along yet.

yes, i'm that type of husband.

overly protective and overly cautious, most likely because it's y/n's first pregnancy as well, she keeps telling me she's okay but her throwing up multiple times a day and the random dizzy spells tell me otherwise.

considering she was only now 10 weeks along, her stomach was growing quickly.

it was making me an emotional mess, y/n was handling all the symptoms and uneasiness so well, the twins were causing her quite a bit of bother.

it was one of those nights, i was sat up watching her, laying on her left side, one arm under the pillow the other draped over her stomach.

i grab my phone and go onto amazon, having an idea pop into my head.

i was going to order stomach casting materials, usually people only do it a lot further on, but i want to do it several times throughout her pregnancy, to remember how big she was at each stage.

i eventually found a half decent one, priced quite well too.

my payment details were already attached, so i just ordered it with a swipe of a finger.

y/n groaned in her sleep, followed by a pain ridden whimper, i jolt my attention round to her.

i hear sniffles and watch as she sat up, cradling her stomach.

"baby are you okay?" i ask, rubbing her back. she shakes her head, "my stomach is crampy and my tits hurt, jesus christ that air freshener is too strong" she said, her voice shaky.

i kiss her shoulder and let her cry into my top, i held her close to me, "one second angel" i say, getting up and moving the air freshener out of the room.

her sense of smell would be heightened and i don't want her growing nauseous again.

when i walk back into the room she was looking into the camera on my phone with the lamp beside the bed on.

"why did you marry me? look at the state of me!" she yelled, i jog back over to the bed and snatch my phone from her.

"my love what makes you say that?" i ask, she takes my phone back and puts the camera back on, "my face looks disgusting" she sighs.

i close my eyes and sigh, "you're perfect baby, stop talking bad about yourself" i say, leaning in and kissing her gently.