Morning After

After dancing we sat back down to find our drinks where we left them.

I asked the bar tender to take them away because I had heard stories before about drinks being left alone and being drugged. And you don’t know until you’re in the hospital or wake up in a strange state that anything has even happened.

We ordered more of what Taylor had been getting us.

“Tay. This really is the best night ever! I’m so happy you made me come out!”

“I knew you would be! We really needed to just go out and not worry. Don’t you think, Karls? It’s just… everything’s been so crazy lately and we just need to be calm and dance and just forget you know? Even if it is only for one night.”

“Totally! I haven’t danced this much in forever!”

So we were both rather drunk by now. We shouldn’t be having any more to drink. But since it was our one night of just completely letting go, we had another drink.

“Tay! What do you say we head home? Continue our Friends marathon or have our own dance party.”

“Let’s just have one more dance before we go! Please… just one more” she held up her finger and gave me her puppy dog eyes.

“Alright, but one only more.”

She dragged me by my hand back into the crowd of bodies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sunlight was brighter in the morning than I remember it ever being before.

I couldnt open my eyes for a a few minutes when I woke up. When I looked at the clock, it confirmed what I had thought. It was well after twelve. Later than I had slept in in a long time.

Taylor stirred beside me and I rolled over to watch her stand. Her skin was so tanned. And it was perfectly even. Not a single bikini line or patch of skin lighter or darker than another.

"Tay, put some clothes on would you. Not everyone wants to look at your perfectly tanned bod - "

Hang on... Why could I see all of Taylor's skin? Why was she naked?

Holy crap! Taylor was naked!

"Taylor, why are you naked?"

"Umm... I don't know..."

I pulled the sheets just enough so that I could peek underneath them. I didn't actually want to look because I was both scared and excited that I would find that I was naked.

And... I was in fact naked. As naked as the day I was born.

"Taylor. Why am I naked?!"

"I don't know..."

"We didn't... Did we?"

"I don't know... I'm um... gonna go make us some breakfast. Or maybe lunch."

Taylor rushed into the bathroom to grab her robe before heading out the door to the kitchen.

Surely we didn't. Could we?

I know we were drunk. But I didn't think we were that drunk. I don't even remember coming home. The last thing I remember was Taylor pulling me to dance for our last one before we left.

"Do you want yogurt with your museli and berries, Karls?"

"Uh, yeah thanks. Can you see my pants anywhere?" I had found my underwear, bra and t-shirt. And my dress from last night had shown up on a hanger in the closet. I''m guessing that before we ripped our clothes off, we had the decency to change out of our good, expensive dresses.

I walked into the kitchen as she answered. "Um yeah." She pointed to the stool on the ther side of the breakfast bar.

"Right." I hurried to get them to cover up my boy short undies.

"I prefer you without them. But it's your choice." She smield to herself as she spooned the yogurt out of the tub.

"Ha, ha. If what I think happened, then I think you've seen enough of me for one day."

"I can never get enough of you, Karls."

I sat on the stool that had accommodated my pants and she set the bowl in front of me. "This looks great. Thanks."

"So... What do you want to do tonight Karls?"

Author's Note:

It's short I know. And I am so, so, so sorry about that.

The next one will be longer, I promise.

This is just sort of an establishing chapter, so to speak.

I hope you enjoy it and please to let me know what you think. comments/likes/feedback is always appreciated.

WOW over 38K!! That's crazy. thank you all so much.

Lots of love and hope you enjoy!

xxx :)