"Breaking News: The Air India express flight xxx on which Dev Malhotra, India's Business Tycoon and CEO of Malhotra industries, travelled, crashed into a high cliff.

The aircraft with 85 passengers,  departed from Mumbai airport to London at 10 am. The flight didn't get very far and crashed into a cliff. The 85 passengers who travelled in that flight all died. The cause of the flight crash has not yet found"

"Devvv Devvv" 

"Aasha, what happened? Why are you crying? My god your body is shivering" Neha said while hugging me. 

"Neha… I…" i cried in her arms. 

"Nothing Aasha. You just had a nighmare, okay? Relax. Just drink this water" she said, giving me a glass of water in my hands. I drank whole glass of water with my trembling hand. 

"Aasha, are you okay now?" she asked me, wiping my sweat beads on my forehead. 

"What time it is?" i asked her still trying to calm my racing heart beat. 

"Its 5.30 am, Aasha. You should sleep now. Come" she said making lay on the bed and tucked me inside the comforter. She too slept beside me. A shiver ran down to my spine, recalling what i saw in my dream. Its just a nightmare. Its just a nightmare. Nothing will happen to him. I lost my sleep. I looked at the clock. Its already 7 am.

Neha woke up and went to the washroom. She came after half an hour. Then i too went to take a shower. I stood under the hot shower. That dream felt real. So real. And that dream was very clear. But if Mr. Malhotra is going to London, then he must have informed me before hand. So its just a nightmare. I chanted this to myself continuously. After taking shower i came out side. Neha gave me a hot coffee. 

"How you're feeling now, Aasha?" Neha asked me, sitting beside me on the bed. 

"I am fine" i said in a daze. 

"You're still looking pale. And you screamed Dev bhai's name in your sleep" she said with her worried face. I shook my head and rested my head on the headboard. Neha sighed at me then left the room. My heart is beating rapidly. To clear my head i took a book from the bedside the table. But my mind kept thinking about the dream. I heard my phone buzz. I looked at the phone screen. Its Mr. Mehra. When i saw his name, i heart started to thump rapidly against my chest. My throat went dry. 'Nothing will happen' saying this to myself i took the call with my shaking hands. 

"Hello" i said.

"Hi Aasha. Good morning" he greeted me. 

"Good morning, Mr. Mehra" i said with my shaky voice. 

"Dev and me are going to London as our presence is necessary there. There is some chaos going there and Aakash you know, Dev's brother is handling there everything alone. Dev called you but you didn't attend his call. So he asked me to inform you. Take care of tomorrow evening party arrangements. We will be here by tomorrow afternoon" Mr. Mehra said.

Hearing his words my head started to spin. This is the same think he said to me in my dream. Calming my uneven breath i asked him the same question which i asked him in my dream. 

"Mr. Mehra, When you both are leaving?" i asked.

"Our private jet has some problems. So we have booked flight tickets to London for 10 am. And its already 8 am. We will leave soon, Aasha" he said. My phone slipped from my hand. I looked at the wall clock in the room. Its 8.00 am. I took the phone from my lap. The call already got cut. Then only i noticed Dev's 10 missed calls and some messages saying about his business trip to london. I looked at the book which is on the bed. Its Caraval novel. 

I felt immense pain in my head. I clutched my head with my hands. Everything is happening till now like what i saw in my dream. Mr. Mehra's call, Dev's missed calls, and this is the same novel which saw in my dream. Is this a coincidence or what?

No… No matter this is coincidence or not. I won't let anything happen to Dev. I again took my phone and tried to call Dev's number but he is not attending my call. I called him ten times. But he is not picking up my calls. I called Mr. Mehra. His phone is also saying out of courage. Whats happening? Why this two is not taking my calls? 

Ramesh…yes he must know something about Dev's business trip. I called him. 

"Hi Aasha!" he said.

"Ramesh, do you know about Mr. Malhotra's business trip?" i asked him impatiently.

"Yes. Why? What happened?" he asked me confused.

"Do you know where Mr. Malhotra is?" i asked him. 

"No. He talked to me early in the morning to inform me about the business trip. He asked me to come to the airport directly" he said. 

 "Do you know his flight details?" i asked him.

"Yes Aasha. I am the one who booked his tickets" he said. 

"Send me his flight details immediately and try to call Mr. Malhotra. If he attended your call then tell him to call me" i said and cut the call. In just a few minutes Ramesh sent me Dev's flight details. When i checked the flight number, i collapsed on the bed. My hand tightened around the phone. Its the same flight number which i saw in the dream. 

No… This can't happen. My vision blurred because of my tears. No i can't sit here like this. Its already 8.30 am. Dev's flight is at 10 am. That means he have to be there at the airport in 30 minutes. I took my bag and ran to the living room.

"Neha… Neha" i called her. 

"I am in the kitchen, Aasha" i heard Neha's voice in the kitchen. I ran to the kitchen. When i went near to her, i stood rooted on my spot. I gulped looking at the spatula in her hand which covered in white cream.