|32|

Chapter thirty two.

Aya's outfit for the party 👆👆👆

SAHIB.
Her big bright hazel eyes stared right back at me. She stood dressed in an off shoulder blue and pink jumpsuit, a bow tied bandana and her brown curly hair tied in pigtails.

"I'm sorry sir it was an accident." She said holding out a big Barbie toy car.

I bent down to her level. I tried my best to stop tears from falling from my eyes, she is my daughter and I know that.

Her whole face was Madeenah and I in one body.

"It's alright princess. Everyone makes mistakes." I said. "What's your name?"

"Aysha. My friends and family call me Aya." She said in her cute Arab accent.

"Well, can I call you Aya?" I asked.

"Sure." She said. "What is the meaning of fuck?"

The smile dropped from my face instantly.

"Um, fuck means pain." I lied. "But pain is a nicer word so go with that."

"No. I like fuck better." She said.

Just great.

"I heard it's your birthday." I changed the subject. "How old are you now?" I asked even if I knew the answer.

"I'm three years old now." She giggled.

MADEENAH.
I smiled in awe as she yawned and woke up from sleep.

"Happy birthday baby." I said as her big eyes stared at me.

"Good morning mommy." She said and sat up straight.

"It's early in the morning so make a wish." I said as I held the cupcake and lighted the candle.

I watched as she blew the candle. "Time to take a bath so you won't be smelly for your birthday." I said and picked her out of bed putting her on my hips taking her to the bathroom.

As I bath her I dressed her in a black gown for now instead of her birthday dress because she will ruin it for sure.

We watched Tangled the Disney princess movie which is her favorite. Me and dad were arranging the whole house and decorating it.

Then hours later guest started coming in and I hurried upstairs to take a shower and dress up in a red fitted Abaya, gold Jewries and red sneakers.

I couldn't kill myself in heels and embarrass myself in front of everyone.

After I got dressed and was ready to go downstairs I met with Adnan.

I laughed as he whistled. "Looking good as always." He said and spinners me around.

"I would say the same about you." I said.

"Let's go." He said and we walked downstairs.

"Where's Aya?" I asked him and he shrugged. "I'll go find her. Be right back."

As I was searching I spotted her in the car corner talking to a stranger.

"Didn't I warn you about talking to strangers A..." I trailed of as I saw who she was talking to.

***
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Hi I've not forgotten about you all. I just updated my phone so I was using a tablet but now my phone is back and I'm ready to spoil you guys with update.

Hope y'all missed me.

Question: are you excited for the next chapter? What do you think will happen when Madeenah meets Sahib?

Let me know in the comments.