Your dada is the one who took care of you day and night. After your mother, its your dada who loved you like everything. your fate didn't stop with taking your mother's life. Soon We faced a huge loss in our business. To solve that problem, my husband went to visit his friend to ask help. His friend also agreed to help him and soon the business problem solved.

But he met with a car accident when returning to the house. He also left this world" she said while crying on my father's shoulder. I was beyond shocked after hearing the truth. Is this the reason why everyone hates me? I cried while looking down. My shoulders shook because of my crying.

"This family lost its happiness and peace when you came to this world. If it were not for the promise your papa made to your mother,  we would have sent you to some orphanage. Every time we saw your face, we remember the loss of my husband, the loss of my daughter-in-law. We kept you far away from this family. So that this family can live peacefully. My grand children came to this house after a long time. But now you came again to destroy my family's happiness.

Your papa fulfilled all his fatherly duties and took care of you till now as he promised to Kavya. You cannot be a part of this family member. You're nothing but a burden to us. If you want to see everyone happy, then just leave this house now.

Go and meet your maternal uncle, he will tell you about your mother's will. And you will get Sharma family's shares. If you need any money you can contact your papa's PA. But i beg you to stay away from my family" she said with tears in her eyes. I looked at my siblings. They all looked at me worriedly. 

"Dadi please, she came here now only. Let her stay here for a day atleast. Dad please atleast you say something" my brother tried to convince Dadi and dad. Nithya and Naina stood there not knowing what to do. My uncle and aunty, Shankar Sharma and Sneha Sharma turned there faces away from me. 

"I am sorry, dadi ma. I am sorry, papa. Sorry everyone. I am really really sorry for everything i did to your all's life. I will never be a burden to everyone anymore. Thank you for taking care of me even what i did to you all. Thank you for not abandoning me. I will not bother you all anymore. Papa, i really don't know that i made you suffer this much. I always questioned myself why our father is not like other fathers? Why our father even don't look at our face? Now i understood how painful its for you to see my face who took your wife's life, your father's life and your family's happiness. All i wanted was to live with you all like a happy family. I wanted that only. But i never thought that my family went through all this just because of me. I am sorry for hurting you, papa. I won't bother you all anymore. Sorry dadi ma" i said while wiping my tears with the back of my hand continuously. I can't even have the courage to look at their face. 

"Aasha.." my brother called me. But i shook my face with a smile looking at him.

"Don't ever show your face to us. And one more thing. You will never get a love and a family. You know why? Because if you step into someone's life, you will ruin that person's life and his family. You're a ruiner, destroyer. You're nothing but a bad omen. Whoever loves you, only embraced by death. Then how can you get a love and a family. If you want to save the person you love, then stay away as far as you can. This is the only way you can see the people you love, alive in this world. This is the only advice i can give you as your dadi" she said in her hoarse voice. Her every words pierced my heart. My…my own dadi ma is saying that i will never get a chance to live with a family. It hurts. Really hurts. But its the truth. I nodded at her, biting my lips to control my sob. I turned around and left the Sharma Mansion, leaving all my wishes and my hope of being a part of this family.

Present

"I ruined my own family's happiness. I killed my ma and my dada. You want me to spoil your life too? My own dadi ma said that i can never get love and a family. She said that i will destroy the person's life if i step into his life" i said while sobbing. Mr. Malhotra hugged me tightly. 

"Shhhh. Shhhhh. Don't cry. Please don't cry" he said hugging me tightly. I pushed him away and looked at him.

"Stay away from me Mr. Malhotra. I don't deserve you and your love. Find someone who can give you and your family happiness" i said and turned to leave. But he grabbed my wrist. 

"You deserve everything in this world, Aashu. Its that Sharma family who don't deserve you. Your mother wanted to save you. Its her decision. Every mother only thinks about her child's life only, Aashu. And your dada's death, it was an accident. It has nothing to do with you. That Sharma family members are superstitious. There is no bad omens or any shits in this world. You.." before he could say anything i stopped.

"Stop it. Just stop it, okay? I don't like you. You heard me? There is nothing between us. You're my boss and i am your PA. If you again talk to me about this love stuffs, then i will resign my job. And also don't worry i will pay the compensation" saying this i walked away from him. He tried to stop me by grabbing my arms. 

"Mr. Malhotra, i am warning you. If you tried to stop me, then i will resign my job tomorrow itself" i said looking straight into his eyes. He looked at me with hurt. 

"Atbleast let me drop you to your place" he said softly, tightening his hold on my arms. 

"You don't need to" saying this i jerked his hand and went towards the road. I took a cab and left from their. I rested my head on the window, letting my tears flow freely. I saw his car following my cab through the mirror. A painful sob left my mouth, recalling his words in the beach. Today he proposed me. But what can i do. I can't ruin his life like how i ruined my family. Soon the cab came to a halt. I came outside the cab to pay the driver. I saw him waiting outside his car, looking at me longingly. The cab left. He tried to walk towards le. But i took a step back and went to my apartment. 

"Aasha, you ca.."  Neha stopped her words when she saw my dishelved state. 

"Aasha, is everything okay? Why are you crying?" she asked me. I didn't respond to her. I straightly went to another bedroom and locked the door. I slide against the door. I hugged my knees tightly, sobbing uncontrollably.