"alright. i still have my yearbook, i'll have lumine bring it tomorrow.." aether said as he scratched his head.

"..she wouldn't lie.. right?" i asked them again.

though we all just looked like we didn't know any answers.

×

"i was having a hard time finding yours so i brought mine," lumine said as she placed the big yearbook over the apartment's coffee table.

"what do you need this for?" she asked as she stretched her back.

"we just needed to confirm something." aether smiled at her sister.

"mhm, alright, well i'll leave my stuff to your very capable hands, brother. i have to attend my physics class in a bit."

"woah you're still studying? i thought you finished your master's degree last year!" venti butted in.

"i'm taking my doctorate degree for applied physics," lumine answered with a smile.

"oh! our lumilumi is soo smart!" venti cheered on her,

"i agree." xiao commented.

"don't tire yourself too much," aether said as he opened the yearbook.

"got it, well i have to go now." lumine bid her farewell,

"stay safe!" i said before she went out the door.

"check out the law faculty," venti said.

"if she majored law, why don't you check out the college for political science?" xiao suggested.

"alright, let's check out xiao's suggestion first." aether said as he flipped through countless of pages.

"there. political science, now for her name."

"(full name)" i told them.

"she's not here." aether said,

"maybe she took a different pre law?" venti suggested,

"criminal sciences and psychology are the only pre law courses offered in monst. she definitely didn't go to psychology."

"then try criminal sciences?" xiao asked.

"there are only 40 students, none of them are her." aether sighed.

"so did she really lie..?" i said in disbelief.

xiao and venti couldn't accept how everything was unraveling in, aether looking rather disappointed he's been lied to.

"hold on, i think i have my year book." venti ran towards his room to scavenge his stuff.

xiao on the other hand mouthed, "bullshit" as he took the yearbook from aether.

xiao quickly flipped every page until until he could find something familiar.

venti came running out his room carrying a big yearbook as well.

he quickly opened up his own yearbook and scavenged the political science students

"i found her!" they both said at the same time.

xiao repeatedly pointed out to her photo as venti showed his page as well.

"no way.." i said as i stared over both yearbooks. a.ether looking as dazed as i am, as well.

COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES

"(First Name)"
BS Political Science
Summa Cum Laude
Batch 20XX

— • —

COLLEGE OF CRIMINAL LAW

"(Full Name)"
Juris Doctor
Batch 20XX

×

rel: age play for 4NEMO and (first name)

venti - 26
(first name) - 26
aether - 24
kazuha - 23
xiao - 23

join our discord !! link is by the comment sec and my bio !!

https://discord.gg/MzppexWS8g