Chapter 51

[Mika's POV]

One month has passed again, and in a matter of time, a lot of things are starting to change. I burying myself into work as a distraction.

I start to find it hard to fall asleep at night. I may be sleeping but once I woke up, I feel like I didn't take asleep. I'm tired even though I didn't do anything.

Maybe because, of my thoughts in my head. 2 months have passed since I left him and yet still my feelings remain the same.

When it comes to me and Masa, I don't know but we're are starting to spend time together even if there's barely an exchange conversation. And tonight he said we'll have dinner here at my unit.

Masa: "Mika, are you done? The food is ready"

Me: "Yeah, thank you for the wait"

As we ate dinner, we let the TV on to hear the news. Unfortunately, the weather forecast said that a typhoon will landfall in Tokyo tonight.

*doorbell*

Masa: "I'll get it"

I keep on listening to the news and I was thinking if I had stock but yeah, I guess I have.

I heard Masa already close the door and go back to the dining.

Me: "Who is that?"

Masa: "The security said the roads are already close since the rain is starting to get heavy. But I can still go back to my unit"