t h e d a t e

NARRATOR: Here's another episode I have been working on! 

chloe as we all might know her, she is very rich and she went amazingly good for Adrien. chloe Bourgeois went and rented a limo wait RENTED? no, she had got a limo not rented. i was surprised too.

Adrien hopped in,  Andre was driving towards a special restaurant. they walked out Marinette was walking to alyas house and when she was walking and humming she saw chloe and Adrien having a date.

Marrinete was mad and ran to her house she ran upstairs and went to her bedroom, she slid down the corner wall so mad, hawk moth was laughing evilly and knew this was the moment...

He always knew Marrinete was ladybug, he knew this was going to be an amazing akumatize, he quickly azumatized her before she was feeling happy again, he got her at the right time.

Marrinete was now introduced as frozen bug. Frozen bug gets people and put them in a ice cube. All she needed to do was think about someone and they will automatically be in a frozen ice cube.

She first did Chloe for making her upset. Then did Adrien for going on a date with her. She was furious she did the most SUPRISING part. She froze... Adrien's dad known as hawk moth..

She did it because he let Adrien out. As soon as she did it. Hawk moth suddenly froze with his mouth & body in shock. She laughed screaming " NOBODY CAN CONTROL ME! " She froze everyone in the entire Paris.
  NARRATOR : there's a twist! It's now adriens mind. :)

I was stuck. But I still could transform into chatnoir. I did it as soon as I could move my mouth I suddenly turned into chatnoir, I broke the ice with my claws and waited until Plagg was tired so I didn't transform while fighting.

Everyone was stuck so they didn't see me transform. When plagg was tired I gave him cheese and transformed again and I made a plan. I knew that it was ladybug akumatized but what was her name? I looked around and saw her name was frozen bug. 

When I first knew frozen bug's name I whispered to myself, f-frozen bug? and she automatically popped up behind me. I was in shock. I said it again and she disappeared. When she disappeared I went to go and get weapons to save myself and defeat frozen bug.  

NARRATOR: hi everyone, ill be making a new chapter soon please don't get mad at me if I'm late 😅 time to go goodbye!!