chapter 3 the 4 hotties

edited

IU's p.o.v

I woke up very early in the morning I go to take a shower and wear my make-up also my clothes ^^ I head downstairs I saw my mom cooking and Sehun is on the couch wearing his favorite pajamas he smirk and said: "finally you are up!" I rolled my eyes to him "breakfast ready!!" I head to the dining room once I seat Sehun is still smirking  I just  glared at him 

time skip

I made it into the MANSION my mouth was just "O" shape I saw Yun Yeo Jong I waved at her she just smile I came closer to her  "good morning ma'am Yun Y-" she cut me off "just call me mom because maybe you marry one of my sons" she smirks making me blush I saw The 4 hotties looking they came closer... "eomma i-is this our n-new maid?" she just nodded and this cute boy smirk at me, while another one is staring at me and the two of them, are whispering to each other  "hi my name is Baekhyun!" oh this is the boy who asks her mom if I'm the new maid  " HEWO my name is Ji soo" and then the third hot man said "I'm  Kang Ha-nuel just call me Ha-neul" after he introduces his self he smiled at me and then the forth handsome man make my world stops the way he looks to me makes me blush..."annyeonghaseyo my name is Lee Joon Gi just call me Joon Gi for short" and then he looks away "anyways this is Lee ji-eun just call her IU for short " Yun Yeo Jong said and they all nodded "let's go inside!!" baekhyun said while he is staring me. We got inside and they show me the rooms "now u know them u may start your work" My second mom said I bow my head and go to the boy's room she said that they sleep together so this room will be huge as fuck..... Once I enter I saw Baek Hyun playing on his phone while throwing the trash everywhere, Ha-nuel was sleeping on the couch, Ji soo was there too eating chips and Joon gi is not there...I go inside and picked Baekhyun's trash but he is still throwing them making me angry "Ya! stop!" but he didn't listen I grab his phone and he said"YA! give it back" I smirk and said, " I will give this phone back once you help me clean this room!" I yelled Baekhyun was shocked and then Ha-neul woke up" Ya what is going on?" Baekhyun stood Up and started collecting the trash and put it on the trash can "can I have it back please??" he said I smiled and give his phone back but I whisper something to his ear "don't mess with me again, araso?" he nodded and go to Ha-neul's back and said " Hyung..." ha-neul just looked at her "Ok go downstairs its time to eat..."