After baking a cake and designing the orphanage house with the other kids, they gave the twin a surprise party.

She sang a happy birthday song and it's the first time he heard that cheerful and for children's song.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday! Happy birthday! Happy birthday to my twin sweet little brothers! Now, blow the candle and make a wish!" she sang happily which made him smile as he look at her beautiful happy expression.

The twin brothers quickly blow the candle. She started giving them a gift and they opened it happily.

Rio's gift is a small piano, paints, paintbrushes, and papers that he could draw onto. It seems he likes art. He was so happy that it made him cry.

Lio's gift is a book that is full of knowledge about their kingdom and many more. She also gifts him papers and an ink pen. It seems he likes to read books and he wants to learn.

They are very talented kids.

Both of them are very happy and they suddenly jump towards Lady Melody, hugging her tightly. Lady Melody laughs as she also hugs them.

The other kids also jump towards her and hug her. They hug each other making it the most beautiful scene like a happy family.

After happily laughing, they ate the cake she made and then she started telling funny stories that made them laugh a lot.

It was a perfect birthday party and Lady Melody is the one who made all these kids laugh. She's like the sun and he's the moon.

Are they not meant to get to know each other? Is he allowed to block that bright sun? Is he allowed to be by her side?

*Sigh* He left with a dejected expression but was suddenly stopped by a woman's voice.

"Sir?" he looks down and he saw Lady Melody looking at him.

He wants to run away fast but he was stopped again.

"Stop! Don't leave! I already notice you a long time ago."

What? She already noticed me??? How can I let someone notice me? I'm a shadow knight! I can't let anyone see me or feel my presence!

He doesn't know that he deliberately made her notice him. He doesn't know that he wants her to look at him and call him but he doesn't want to admit it because he is a shadow, an invisible person.

"How did you notice me?" he asked feeling nervous because for the first time he talked to her and she called him. It made him feel nervous and for some reason, he is happy. It's a new feeling for him and he desires that feeling more.

"Hmmm... 2 weeks ago, I saw you sleeping on the branch of the tree which is in front of my room. Then a week ago, I saw you standing on the top of a tree, seemingly thinking of something."

"You noticed me for 2 times?"

"*Chuckle* No, 3 times. I noticed you earlier when you were watching the kids play with the cake," she said as she directly look at him which made him look away and blush.

She is really beautiful, the way she looks at him makes him very nervous.

"Come down, sir. Eat with us... I don't know what you're always doing up the tree but I could feel that you're not a bad person." she then smiled beautifully which forced him to go down from the tree.

Now, he is in front of her, making him blush more. It seems he is having difficulty looking at her because every time he looks at her, she's like a sun that he couldn't look straight at and it's the first time that he is so close to her.

"Hello, I'm Melody Asienna Clionte, you can call me Melody. By the way, why are you always standing on the branch of the trees in our garden?"

"I... I was resting here since this is the most peaceful place I can rest." he lied still not looking at her.

"*Laugh* Really? You're actually amazing, even our knights didn't notice you."

"I'm a... I'm a shadow knight after all."

"Shadow knight? Wow! What a rare job! You must be amazing to become a shadow knight. If I remember right, only the royal family has shadow knights."

Suddenly, she remembers someone who has a shadow knight, making her nervous.

"Are you... Are you one of the subordinates of the crown prince?" she asked nervously.

"No... No, don't worry. I'm... I'm one of the shadow knights of the king." he lied again.

He can't say to her that he is the shadow knight of the crown prince since he can feel that she will be mad at him if she knows who he really is.

"Hooo, I see then I'm glad. By the way, what's your name sir?"

"I'm... I'm Aero." this time he didn't lie about his name. His real name is Aero but no one knows that he is Aero. The only one who knows about his true identity is the crown prince and Ezrif. His name in the past is Aero Felix Remmelle. To hide his real identity, he's using the name 'Zero Bryan Jerethro'.

Lady Melody suddenly felt that she knows him but couldn't remember. She tried to remember it but she really can't remember it so she just ignore it.

'Maybe, he is just a small character in the novel.'

She doesn't know that he is actually one of the very important characters in the novel.