~13~

~Jealousy~

Character/s:
Ruggie Bucchi
Azul Ashengrotto
Jade Leech
Lilia Vanrouge

Requested by: PCprime2704

▪️My deepest apologies if this chapter is badly written and not up to your tastes.

~~~

Ruggie Bucchi
•When you brought this man out for dinner, he was in a pure state of euphoria.
•I mean, wonderful lover who loves you despite you being broke + they treat you with food = Ruggie's ideal type.
•However, when you suddenly ranted to him about your husbando/waifu, his mood did a complete 360.
•He got so upset that he started to maul his donut, which of course, you noticed.
•You asked him what was wrong and he only stayed silent.
•Upon realizing the cause of his sudden mood change, you treated him with more food as consolation.
•He was still upset of course, but not complaining, he gets free food after all.

Azul Ashengrotto
•Upon overhearing you talk about your husbando/waifu to your friend, calling him frustrated is an understatement.
•He thought you were going to ditch him because you thought he was ugly and undeserving of you.
•He became so upset that he stayed in his room for a whole day, refusing to go out and eat, he also missed his classes.
•The situation was so severe, even the twins didn't get him to come out.
•So the twins had to appear in front of Ramshackle dorm at 2 in the morning, requesting for your assistance with Azul.
•You had to accompany him until dawn just to convince him you weren't going to leave him.

Jade Leech
•Comparing the Leech twins, one would say that Jade is better at handling his emotions compared to Floyd.
•Although that might be true, it doesn't mean that in terms of agitation management, Jade would be less agitated.
•In fact, he's just as worse. If not, then more.
•So one day, you accidentally told Floyd about your unending love towards your husbando/waifu. Bad mistake.
•You didn't suspect anything for the whole day. Nothing odd was happening.
•Not until you witnessed the sight of Jade aggressively destroying your husbando's/waifu's picture with a sadistic look, dark eyes that looks like a void and a sadistic smirk.
•And later that day, he accompanied you at Ramshackle dorm having an innocent-looking face like he didn't do what he did earlier.
•Yeah, you should definitely be careful of what you say not just to him but also his twin brother.

Lilia Vanrouge
•Jealousy is overrated. You want to simp on your husbando/waifu? He'll do the same.
•He'll take time to learn about your husbando/waifu just so the two of you could discuss it together.
•Although, sometimes he does feel kind of jelly with the way you express your love towards your husbando/waifu.
•And when he is jealous, it's barely noticeable that you have a hard time figuring out what he actually feels.
•Even Malleus has trouble trying to figure out his teacher's emotions.
•Sometimes when you talk about your husbando/waifu too much, it makes him feel a little less, but that doesn't stop him from supporting you from doing and loving whatever you like ᕙ(¤〰¤)ᕗ
•So make sure to let him feel loved because this old man loves you so much.

~~~