~12~

~Bullying~

Character/s:
Dire Crowley
Divus Crewel
Mozus Trein
Ashton Vargas
Sam

Requested by: AnimeAngel176

▪️Father-Child Relationship
▪️My deepest apologies if you wanted this to be a romantic relationship, Y/N is a student in this chapter; I could only write a Father-Child relationship between Y/N and the staff.
▪️Trigger Warning: Mentions of Verbal Abuse/ Verbal Bullying

~~~

Dire Crowley
•With Headmaster Crowley as your father figure, no one would try to bully you. Or so you thought.
•You became the target of the delinquent students because of your closeness with the headmaster.
•Despite it not being true, they spread a rumor of you using the headmaster to get high grades.
•Which of course, did not fail to reach the head master.
•He summoned the students who bullied you and almost had them expelled if not for you convincing him not to.
•Ever since, those delinquents never went near you.

Divus Crewel
•Divus had always seen you like his own child, often giving you special privileges.
•But of course, not when it comes to your studies. He wouldn't just give you an A, you have to work for it.
•If you couldn't understand his lesson, he wouldn't scold you. He would simply make you stay behind and teach you.
•However, because of your grades that never fails. Other students accused you of sleeping with the teacher.
•Upon learning this, Divus, of course, did not let this behavior be unattended.
•The students that verbally bullied you were sent to detention and had to suffer a month of non-stop lectures.

Mozus Trein
•Being far away from his daughters, it made Mozus miss his children.
•According to him, you remind him of his daughters. Therefore, causing his attitude to be a lot more softer when it comes to you.
•History teacher, Mozus Trein, has always been known for being severe and strict as a teacher. So when the other students saw how you were being treated differently, hatred and jealousy grew within them.
•Thus, making you become a target for verbal bullying.
•Mozus did not fail to notice the shift the change in your attitude, causing him to ask you what was wrong.
•When you told him, boy was he so mad.
•The students that bullied you were summoned and sent straight to detention, having to write a 2,000 word essay of the current history lesson.

Ashton Vargas
•In terms of workload, you being somewhat the P.E. teacher's favorite student wasn't excused in performing physical-related activities.
•You get to have as much workload as the others. Although, the other students says otherwise.
•In their eyes, you were seen as someone who was taking it easy for being the favorite student.
•And thus, verbal bullying began.
•Upon learning of this information, Mr. Vargas was not so happy and ordered the students who bullied you to run around 100 laps all over the campus, do 100 push-ups, sit-ups and other more exercises.

Sam
•The two of you have quite an adorable relationship.
•You would bring his favorite food, Chicken gumbo, at his shop in exchange for any item you wish. That was your routine, and Sam didn't seem to mind.
•However, the other students didn't know that and assumed you were having an intimate relationship with the shop owner and the items you always have are gifts from him.
•You became the subject for verbal abuse, but before even knowing that, Sam has already moved.
•For some reasons, he knows what's happening in the school. Including you being a victim of verbal bullying.
•And so, he told the headmaster and the students who bullied you suffered the punishment. All of that happened and the news didn't get to you.
•"They'll know soon enough".

~~~