Chapter - 1 Play time

3rd person Pov

Tsukasa was in his boundary floating he
has nothing to do sakura and natsuhiko have gone to classes and he particularly had nothing to do. "It's so boring!~" tsukasa said then an idea came up to his mind "hmm~ yea it's been so long why don't I go and see amane!" He said with joy.

Tsukasa p.o.v
I was going to see amane but as I going through the hall ways I stoped at a door and saw a familiar girl then I remembered 'oh~ isn't this amane's little assistant~' I thought. Then I got close to her and she noticed me she was about to scream but I covered her mouth geez! How does amane even handle her? "Shh~ don't scream people will hear you~. I said normally I could tell by her expression that she was shocked to see me.

Yashiro Pov

It was just a normal day at school. I was in my english class. I got a little tried from the study so I look around a little bit then I saw hana- no it was not hanako-kun it was  tsukasa-kun?! He already saw me looking at him so floated closer to my bench I was about to scream but he put his hand on my mouth and said "Shh~dont scream people will hear you~. What was he doing here?! Is he planning to do something?!
I had alot of questions I had to get out of here!. As soon the bell rang everyone I was about to leave until I feel someone grabbing my wrist.

Tsukasa Pov

As soon as the bell ranged everyone left the classroom. Diakon was also about to leave the classroom but I grabbed her wrist "not so fast~".

3rd person Pov

Nene was shocked and scared she tried to let go off her wrist but it didn't work tsukasa grib was strong "tsukasa-kun let go! What do you want from me?. She said trying to be confident.
"Hm~"tsukasa smiled and got close to yashiro's face.
"Ne~ diakon why don't you come with me?~" "eh? Come with you?" Yashiro said a little shocked. "Yes! I am bored and since I have nothing to do what don't we play a little~" "p-play u-um i-" "are you saying no to me?" Tsukasa said with a dark aura and dull eyes.
"e-eeek! I will come I will come!" "Yay!Then let's go and have fun together oh but first" "huh?" "Good night  diakon-chan~"

Tsukasa Pov

I took the diakon to my boundary and saw that sakura and natsuhiko has already return. I floated to sakura and hugged her. "I am back!!" "Please get off me you are heavy" she's so harsh. I got off her as she looked behind to see whom I bought "tsukasa why did you bring her here?" "Hm~ you both are always busy and  when you both are doing work I get alone so I bringed her here to be my play toy."
"She's not a toy you should probably send her back" "aww I don't want to send her back I just brought can keep her for a while please sakura~" I said she sighed and said "fine but don't scare her or anything"
"Got it!"
("Oh and tsukasa has fainted Yashiro and tied her up to a chair just a reminder to the readers" sorry I won't disturb again 😅 - writer)

I carried her and bought her to a room and laid her down on the bed and chained her so she won't escape or leave the room. As soon as I left the room.'Hm~ now that I have bought her here amane would probably try to get her back for sure' I thought the an Idea came up in my mind.
As I chuckled sakura looked at me and said "what are you planning this time tsukasa" "hm~ I am planning to play a little game sakura~" she understood what I said and just sighed.
'This is going to be fun~'

Hey guys I hoped that you enjoyed this chapter "Play time" I know this chapter is very short😅but I will try making the chapter long hope that you all liked this chapter comment down what do you think of it.