He let out a breath, "I'm dying Marisol."

"What?"

"Yes and being home and seeing how heartbroken my wife is really messes me up."

She sat the glass down and walked over to him, "I'm so sorry."

"I just can't believe I won't be able to see our daughter grow up. I won't be here to scare her little dates away, walk her down the aisle, nothing." He said.

"You're too good of a guy for this world to lose." Marisol said rubbing his shoulder.

"Thanks. Where should I put these?" He asked moving away.

"Back there."

He went into the kitchen and sat the glasses down. As soon as he turned around, there Marisol stood, "Woah. I didn't even hear you coming." He chuckled.

"Sorry I startled you. Come to the back with me."

"Marisol, I-"

"Come." She said.

He immediately followed her into the back storage room. He sat on a stool as her hand massaged his shoulders.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"You need to take some of the edge off." She said before walking around to face him, "If you could live forever, would you?" She asked.

"Absolutely. There's nothing I'd want more than to be here to watch my kid grow up and maybe even have another. Toni wouldn't have to worry about a thing. But I know that's not going to happen."

She hugged him, "Everything is going to be okay." She said.

He hugged her back before he felt her lips on his neck, "Marisol-" He was cut off feeling a sharp pain,"What are you- AAH!"

His body tensed in pain before he blacked out.

Soon he was awoken by the sound of footsteps.

"Hello?" He called out.

"Good morning. I made you something to take the edge off." Marisol said coming in with a thermos. She handed it to him before sitting down.

"What the fuck did you do to me?!" He asked.

"Chill-"

"Don't tell me to chill! I feel different! Last night you did something and now I don't even feel like myself."

"Are you done?"

"No!" He yelled.

"Well I'm going to stop you. I did you a favor. I gave you what you wanted, immortality. Of course you have to consume human blood before it can take effect. You only have a few weeks left to do that before you just die." She said watching him take a sip from the thermos.

"What?!"

"You're a vampire Kenny."

He frowned, "Do you think this is some kind of joke?"

"No, I'm deadass. You're going to live. I cured you, you're welcome."

"Vampires are not real."

"Then who made them up?"

"Well-"

"No one. Everything we know about vampires were told to us by vampires." She said.

He shook his head, "I don't want to be one."

"You said you wanted to see your daughter grow up. Now you'll see her kid grow up, her kid's kids, you're whole lineage." She told him.

"I'll also see them die off." He said.