⌗22. the ribbon on her hair

Start from the beginning

“her name is (Y/N), she's our favorite costumer out of all. She always kill some time here every end of the school just to read some manga in the library section. ” the manager pops out nowhere looking at the gossiping workers that instead of working they're having a pop talk.

Making them flinch in surprise and hurriedly goes back to work again. Unui looks back again at the girl with a smile before proceeding to work.

He was sitting inside, in his room while his eyes are piercing to the monitor infront of him. He was searching your name in the FacePad for pan hour now and when his eyes finally landed on your social media profile.

He smile and decided to add her. “we'll wait Unui, patience is virtue.” he talk to himself.

Ding!

He looks at monitor of his computer, he thought it was his friend Kokonoi but it was a message from the app.

(Y/N) Yamamoto accepted your friend request message your new friend.

Making him jumps out of his chair from the surprise.

“omyghad! she... she accepted my friend...friend request! no way!? ” he screamed in joy his face is beet red color.

Jumping a around like a kid then, dive to his bed and scream on his pillow. “Bye mom I'm getting married, ” he smile to his jokes then running up again sitting on his chair checking if they're really a mutual now, seeing the girl recent shitposting and post on her timeline.

knock! knock! knock!

inupi? are you okay inside? ” her sister ask from outside, she slowly twisting Te d the knob and looks at his brother who's fumming in red. “are you okay? your face is red do you had a fever? ” Inui shakes his head.

“I'm...im okay. hehe. it's just koko-chan made me pissed again? ” he lied making his sister nodded and walk out in his room.

“What the schedules this year?” he ask the mowhak infront of him, Kokonoi handed the clipboard to him which he accepted.

“So, Estella-san is going to represent the blackdragons soloist this year again huh?” he sigh making Kokonoi raise his right eyebrow,  “Why? doesn't she like you?” he ask making Unui shrugged his friend question.

“Oyy I'm talking to you, don't leave me hanging!? ” Kokonoi yelled looking at his blond friend. “she's not my type, ” Inui dryly reply.

His eyes scanned the performer who's going to participate this year when his eyes landed to Toman soloist.

SOLOIST in Tokyo Manji
(Y/N) Yamamoto.

“You never failed to amaze me (Y/N)-san, you really makes me wants you more.” he mumbled before chuckling,

“what did you say?” Kokonoi ask black eyes piercing on to the blond boy.

“nothing I said your face looks like a money bill.” he reply walking out with the clipboard on his hands, “hey leave that clipboard here you idiot! ”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

“Inupi!