The beggining of the end..or is it?

Emma p.o.v

He loves me?! I shouldn't be happy!but i am i shouldn't care but i do,and i shouldn't have let him kiss me,but i did.

Jack p.o.v

"i love you" i told her and i meant it.

I grabbed her neck softly, and brought my lips to her. I didn't kiss her softly,i didn't wait for her permission,and i didn't care that she has a boyfriend. She is mine and this kiss will show her how much i love her,this kiss will show her how much i waited for her.

I licked her lips asking for an entrance but she declined,and i knew that she will stop me soon. I took my chance pulling her to the wall, i licked her neck waiting to hear her soft moan,and i did. I wanted her freaking so much i love her more than i can say. This dream is finally coming true. My hands were roaming around her body savoring every inch of her. I wanted to take her dress off, but i was cut by her shoving me around crying.

God! If she was crying because of me! I will kill myself!!

"why are you crying?"

Emma p.o.v

"why are you crying?" he asked me.

"because im a bitch" i answer whispering.

"WHAT! YOU ARE NOT!!"

"i am! I didn't stop you from the beginning, and i should have!"

"why?!!" he shouted.

"because i have a boyfriend!!!" i shouted then added

"i can't leave him because he saved my life,because he is the sweetest guy ever and because---"

"but you don't love him!"

"your wrong! I do! I love him so much! And you are the biggest jerk ever! I hate you! Could you stop kissing me?!"

"no i can't and ill never stop kissing you! I'll never stop okay?! Because you ARE fucking mine! You ARE my girl!!! Whether you liked it or not!"

"i don't like it! And ill never do!! You know why? Because you ARE fucking late! I've been waiting for you forever! But now i love liam! I moved on! Not only i don't love you,but also i hate you now!!"

"Emma---"

"shut up you are a fucking ass!" i cried more.

"i--"

"i don't want to hear it! Okay!!!!"

"but--"

" i said shut up!!!"

I walked away murmuring "im going back to my boyfriend"

But i was cut by jack saying

"look EMMA MELLER! I love you and i have been in love with you for 13 years! Not only i love you! But also im addicted! Im obsessed! I can't live a day without you! And no matter were you go,no matter what you say IT WILL NOT FUCKING MAKE A DIFFERENCE! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!"then he added

"and i know you love me too! So stop playing games! Break up with him already! Im waiting for you, and i WILL ALWAYS do!!"

I was speechless! I mean what can i say?since i didn't move, he took the opportunity and pushed me to the wall.

Jack p.o.v

I pushed her to the wall looking into her eyes pleading,wishing,and begging that she would understand.

"Emma" i told her so softly. " i want you. I want you so much,please" i pleaded.

"Emma i love you,i want you to be my girl,my love,and my wife. Emma i know you still love me i can see it in your eyes"

"from the moment i saw you,you changed my life i left and went to college, tried to live without you,tried to keep you out of my head. Emma it didn't work! I lived in hell for two years. You saved me by being you, rescue me and be mine" i added "be mine, be my girl, i beg you"

Emma p.o.v

"be mine, be my girl, i beg you" he looked at me with those pleading eyes, i can't-- i just can't live like this anymore. I'm not worthy of liam's trust, i'm.not worthy of jack's love, nor am i worthy of liam's love. I'm a bitch, i hate myself. I cried, i cried because i'm confused, i cried because i let him kiss me,it was a mistake that won't happen again.

"Emma--"

"he saved my life jack"

"but you saved mine" he whispered. " I'm living because of you, i wake up every morning just to see your face, your smile,the way you speak,the way you say my name, the way you act like a baby, and the way you argue when you don't make any sense."

"Jack im sorry, i love liam, i do, so please just leave me alone, i'm begging you, just let me live my life, maybe i don't really love him, maybe i do, maybe i don't hate you, maybe i do, i may love you, and i may not. But let me find out alone, let me do something wrong, let me live my life myself, don't plan it for me"

Jack p.o.v

"you want me to leave you?!" i said.

"ye--yes" she said unsure.

" are you sure Emma?!"

"jack---i--yes im sure"

I wanted to cry, no i wanted to die right now, i can't live without her, she is my life.

How can a person live without his life?

I wanted to scream, to shout, i wanted to be alone and cry my eyes out, i wanted to kill myself, i wanted to lay and cry, to sleep and dream of her. But i can't.

You know the moment when you want to rip your heart off? When your breath is caught in your mouth, when life dosent mean anything anymore? You know when you want to fight,but you have already lost? When you want to clutch to that person but he has already left? When you want to hug that person and never let go, but the person isn't here anymore?

That was what i felt, what was happening. I thought i had the chance, i thought she really still loves me. I was wrong! She loves him!

I wanted to do something that would let her stay by my side but i have already lost her. So i did the only thing i can.

Emma p.o.v

I told him to let go of me, and for the first time in my life, i knew it wasn't right,i knew i did something wrong. I looked at him waiting for him to fight more, looking in his eyes waiting.

You know the moment when you are waiting for you test grade and your heart beats so much that your sure everyone can hear it? When you wait for something that would specify your destiny, and your so nervous that you want to shout at that person to speak.

I looked at him, and i saw the most heartbreaking view in my life, he was crying silently debating what to say.

At last he.....

Jack p.o.v

I WANTED HER! but i have already lost her. She dosen't love me anymore, the only thing i had to do, the only thing i could do right now, and the right thing i needed to do was...

What do you think he will do? and guys who ever is commenting im dedicating the chapter for whom but i don't have as much readers as i used to :/ does that mean im writing a bad story? :/ should i stop?! if no one will comment or read this chapter i guess I'll delete the story,i love writing that i update everyday and sometimes once a day but no one is reading my story problem commenting i feel its useless :/