I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

Jack p.o.v

I did the only thing my heart told me too. The right thing to me, but maybe not to her.

I...

Emma p.o.v

he pushed me to the wall, then he brought his lips to my cheek brushing them lightly as ur tears collided together. He kissed my cheek showing me how much he loves me. I shivered from this kiss. Though it wasn't a hot kiss, it meant alot that i was lost. Do i really love liam?!

He then surprised me by nibbling my ear and whispering.

"EMMA" he said softly.

"You are a dream that came true, from the moment i saw you i knew that i loved you, i loved you so much that i was afraid of losing you. I know that i was wrong, but because i loved you so much,i was afraid you would run away if i told you how i felt, so i accepted being your friend. I banned anyguy to date you, and whoever did, i would wate to comeback and threaten him not to ask you out again."

"i love you so much,it hurts. I want you so much that it hurts. I don't care because whatever you say you will always be mine."

" I am waiting for you to break up with him tonight and come back to me. To be my girl"

He kissed me so softly then he started licking my tears,my nick,and my lips. He squeezed my breasts as his hands roamed my body until he started removing my dress and searching for ny bra.

'liam' i thought and pushed him.

Jack p.o.v

I thought i won her back, i thought she wanted to be mine and leave that ass but no she didn't, instead she shoved me hardly and with no other word she left.

But i Will always fight for here! I Will always love her, no matter how mush she pushed me, no matter what she will say, she will always be mine. She will always be my girl. And i Will always love her.

Emma p.o.v

I AM A BITCH! I AM A BITCH! I AM A FUCKING BITCH. I repeated it as i walked toward liam's house knowing that he will break up with me. Knowing that this is the end of us. Crying and wishing he would forgive me, though i don't deserve it.

liam p.o.v

I knew she will break up with me. I don't know how, but i knew you it. I prayed that she will not push me away, that she will not leave me for him, i loved her so much it hurts.

You know the moment you know that a bad thing will happen? when you feel that this is the end of your life! I was waiting for her imaging that I'll see her coming with HIM! but i was shocked seeing the most breathtaking view a person could see. I saw my girl crying. I saw her running and tears falling from her eyes.

Emma p.o.v

I was crying, then i saw him, i cried more and ran to him, to my boyfriend, to my home, and to my guy.

he hugged me so tightly as if it was the last time. so i hugged him back with same amount of love and passion. And then i knew he will breakup with me.

"hey" he whispered then added "i missed you so much, i love you so much, don't ever leave me" he said and i cried more as the guilt was eating me up.

Liam p.o.v

"don't ever leave me" i begged her, but she cried more, so i knew she will leave me know.

She sniffed as she started telling me what happened, and i was so angry, i was angry that so far he kissed her twice while she is with me, that i let her go, and that he will never give up, unless i had a civil talk with him.