XI

It was 5:29, i woke before anyone normally would just to hide every mark from last night.
It was a mistake right? I'm only using him for my pleasure so it doesn't really matter.

-

"Where were you last night?" Hera asked me at the table. We were waiting for everyone else to join us for breakfast. "I went back to the dorms, i was so tired" I smile as i toss a piece of fruit in my mouth.

"liar" alexandre mumbled under his breath.

"what was that?" i ask him sarcastically.

"liar, i followed you"

"what the fuck alex?"

Hera bursted out laughing, "so what was she doing?"

"fucking riddle, she seemed to really like it"

"alex, i'm sorry he's just someone i fuck when i'm sad and i don't get why you're so mad about it"

He gets up aggressively and leaves before i can say anything more.

"kinda harsh" Hera taunted as she grabbed the bin of bread. She tosses me the butter with a grin on her face.

"i know he had a thing for me but he doesn't get to control whos dick i-"

"okay yea i think we understand" she interrupted, "go talk to him again".

I got up to find him, i looked everywhere but still he was nowhere to be found. The last places to check was the ravenclaw dorms and common room.

I say the password and see him there, drinking a glass of his whiskey. I never understood how anyone could of snook it in here. It was hard enough for both me and Hera.

"Can we talk, again?" i whispered, my voice filling the quiet void.

He shook his head, signaling me to sit.

"i know i already said i'm sorry but i am and i know i promised and i broke it because i'm so stupid, i don't want to loose your friendship"

He takes another sip.

"fine, but i don't think you get to control who i sleep with. You can slut shame me all you want because i really don't care anymore and if you-". I was cutoff, he crashed his lips on mine. I kissed him back.

I could taste the whiskey on his lips. It was sweet and strong, almost like a caramel taste.

i pull away, "i'm sorry".

He ignores my words and pulls me in again, our tongues almost dancing in each other's mouths. He lays his hand on my chest and pushes me down on the couch, not breaking the kissing for even a second. Voices came from outside and we quickly fixed our hair.

"im gonna go meet hera" a smile fills my lips. He grabs my hand before i exist and kisses me one last time. It was romantic but corny.

-

"how was the talk?" hera asked me as she sat down on her bed. We were now in her dorm room, studying for the potions exam.

"about that, he kissed me"

Hera dropped her book and quickly ran to where i was sitting. "oh my g- is he a good kisser? did you guys do anything else? is he better than the dark lord's son?" she blurted out, "sorry just so interesting".

"i don't want to break his heart you know?"

Hera nods, understanding. She tells me about her date with faye. They were planning to go out to the three broom sticks. Hera seemed more excited than ever. Maybe it was because this was her first date.

-

The sun was still out, i watched as the owls flew in and out of the west tower. One of the owls looked like they were flying directly towards me. I thought it was strange until i realized it was for me. I've gotten mail?

I felt impatient and quickly opened up the envelope.

Céline,
How are you doing? I hope you've been
okay. There's something urgent you need to
come home too. We've talked to all your professors and they seem to be okay with it. As long as you finish your potions exam. I hope this doesn't frighten you, i promise everything is alright. It's just a important family matter that need attending.

In the envelope is money to help with the train and snacks. See you tomorrow darling.

From your favorite uncle,
Sirius.

I was more confused than ever. What was so important? Does it have to due with my mother? Why am i needed home?

I jump into my tights and skirt and walk through the corridors. Today was loud and boring. I had to take the exam on our free day because i was leaving home.

Once i walked into the classroom i realize i wasn't the only one going home. There was mattheo, harry, luna and more people i couldn't quite recognize.

i take a seat by luna as snape keeps an eye on us all.

"You may start" he slowly says as papers appear on our desk.

-

As i was leaving i was stopped by theo. He grabbed my wrist, trying to pull me somewhere.

"not now" i whisper.

"i need to ask you something serious"

My eyes roll back as i was filled with annoyance.

Before we can go alexandre pulls me to him. "I need to ask you something Céline".
He looks for my eyes but they were looking off to the side.

"maybe later?" i tell him but he won't let me leave.

"This is important and i finally have the gut to ask"

"what's your question?" I ask him while looking into his eyes, intimidating him.

"i want you to be my girlfriend" he says while looking at theo in envy.

A smile fills my lips as i couldn't find the right words to spill.

"will you?"

WHY DOES THIS FEEL CORNY EWW ANYWAYS COMMENT IF I MADE ANY MISTAKES