VII

I quickly hid the hickey's from last night hoping no one would see. Why him? I hate him. He's disgusting and bad for me.

As i finished up i heard a knock on my door and i was terrified. My heart pounded from my chest, it echoed loudly.

"open up" yelled hera from the other side of the door. I was relieved.

"lets go" i say wrapping her arm around mine. i can see mattheo on the couch drinking fire whiskey like water.

Throughout the whole day i tried my best ignoring him but my thoughts took over.

"Kiss me"

"Fuck me" mattheo whispered into my ear.

i looked around me realizing we were in a dark room, it was cold and dusty.

Before thinking my lips crashed on his, as i began to pull away i smiled.

But something was off, i looked down at my hands to see them covered in blood.

"what" i sobbed.

My head spun around the room and there i seen an innocent boy dead.

i ran towards him quickly apologizing even if the life of him had been sucked out.

"come back" i yell.

"come back"

"i'm sorry"

"i'm sorry"

"IM SORRY" i wake up.

Everyone begins to laugh at me and i smile back.

shit.

it was only a dream. it was only a dream.

My hands began to shake and i couldn't tell why, i felt eyes on me and i quickly turned around to see him with a smirk.

he did this.

______

"hey luna i need your help" i run after her.

"i'll love to help" she smiles at me.

We made our way to the library, i wanted to look for my revenge plan once again.

"Draught of Living Death"

"you must really hate this person" luna giggles.

"if only you knew" i laugh back.

We began to make the potion. She handed me all the ingredients making sure they were the right amount.

I took an empty vile and filled it with the Draught of Living death.

"thank you luna, you've helped me a lot" i wrapped my arms around her.

"what is a friend for?" she smirks.

______

next day

Today was my day, i was going to ruin him. I hid behind the wall waiting for him to come out.

There i seen him walking towards the common room, but before i can come out i was stopped.

"hey cèline, i was thinking that we could talk?" alexandre smiled.

"oh yea of course"

he grabs my hand and begins to take me to an unknown place.

I looked back to see if mattheo was still there and he was, he looked mad?

"alex, i have to be honest i really have to go"

"wait one second"

"but it's urgent"

I look into his eyes and grab his hand before i leave.

"i'll talk to you later"

I run back to the common room and into my room. I quickly shut the door and notice i wasn't alone.

Theo was on my bed, staring at me.

"get out" i looked at the potion.

"i thought you wanted me, so badly" he began to mock my moans.

"it never happened i hate you"

"oh it definitely happened and we have the proof" he smirked.

"it was a mistake"

"was it?" he asked.

I quickly grabbed the potion and pinned him to my bed.

"open wide asshole" i pour the potion into his mouth. His eyes begin to shut.

The draught was meant to make him sleep and seem like he is dead.

My legs began to shake, i tried my best to carry him but i would fall with him.

"FUCK MATTHEO"

"wingardium leviosa" he was starting to float.

Once i laid him down on the common room i prepared for the right moment.

"OH MY GOD MATTHEO, COME BACK PLEASE" I cry out.

Brie ran towards us and began to cry on his shoulder.

"HE FELL OFF THE STAIRS AND I LAID HIM DOWN HERE, HES DEAD BRIE, DEAD"

"Your acting is terrible" she began to laugh.

i rolled my eyes jokingly, "help me".

"SOMEBODY HELP" She yelled in tears.

"HES-HES-I CANT"

Everyone came out from their dorms and gasped.

"we have to take him to professor dumbledore" said a boy.

My plan was in motion.

Professor Snape made a entrence,

"step away from the boy" he pushed us.

_____

I followed snape behind his back, i may not be a good actor but i was indeed a good spy.

He ran inside Dumbedore's office, the door shut loudly, i waited for them to come out.

Then they did.

I quickly ran inside, i took out my wand and pointed it at his head while whispering a chant.

I was inside his head.

"i know you want me, you can have me" i sit on the desk while opening my legs.

He grabbed my neck aggressively and began to kiss me, "mattheo" i pull away.

"you are so pathetic" i laugh.

"what" he looks around, the dream began to change.

Everyone was laughing at him, he looked like had pissed himself.

"aww did you not make it to the bathroom on time, need a towel?"

He runs to me but i quickly disappear and am now across him.

The dream changed again and i was now killing him, he was on the floor whimpering.

"you're like a dog" i spit on him and laugh.

"Behind you" he whispers, as i turn around i see him there and he quickly aimed for me. Both his hands were wrapped around my neck and i began to suffocate.

"You'll regret this" he threatens as the dream changed again. We were now in the same place as my dream. I felt shivers on my back and the place was cold like snow.

Footsteps.

I looked around terrified, "boo" he yelled.

i was back but in pain. I run to my dorm and into the bathroom. There were hand marks on my neck from the dream. I sob down on the floor.