Chapter 15

Kaylee's pov

I wake up to the sound of my phone bussing "Frick my mom" I mutter under my breath, I got like 12 missed calls. "Kaylee? What's wrong love?" Thomas says as he wakes up, he has messy hair and his morning voice and he's shirtless and aghhhhh, by the way, no, we didn't sleep in the same bed, I wanted though but I needed to act like I didn't and anyways it really wasn't my decision.

After we fell asleep, after I fell asleep I mean, I guess Thomas didn't so I think he carried me to his bed, it smells like... like... like Thomas Sangster would smell like... You know, Thomas.

I don't answer Thomas and get out of the bed as quickly as I can, grab my things and run, like run for my life because my mom will kill me. As I get out of the room I shout "I'll give you your clothes later!!! Sorry!! Thanks for everything Thomas!! Byeee!".

As I get out of the house I hear "Kaylee wait!!"

And then I just run, and while I do that I think of excuses I could tell my mom.

THOMAS' POV
"Kaylee wait!!!" I shout and then I hear the door slam shut.

She left like if she was Cinderella, she could be tho.

KAYLEE'S POV

I run for my life and when I get to my house I see my mom standing on the porch while talking on the phone. When she sees me she drops the phone and immediately starts shouting, I don't even want to hear what she has to say.

***
It's been a week, and I'm grounded for a month, yep a month, that's my life. No cellphone, no laptop, no tv, no netflix, no Thomas.
***
It's been 3 weeks I've read the whole "Maze runner" series again and cried again in page 250, but this time, not because of Newt, because of Thomas, the whole 3 weeks I've been thinking about him, dreaming about him and I can't get him out of my mind. Does he likes me?

My mom is not home... and yesterday I found out where she hides my phone... just 5 minutes, she will never know.

First I check my messages, something from Thomas??? Nothing, then I check Instagram I go to his profile, I'm scrolling thru his random food pictures until I find a picture of his face!! She's with a girl, they are hugging, they must be cousins or something.

After that I go to my fandom acc and scroll thru home, blah blah blah. I see allot of pictures of Thomas and that mysterious girl.
I start reading the captions and they say "Trimass!! I sheep it @trinabeck676" "you look so cute together..." blah blah blah, what!?!? Noo! Is he with that girl!? Who the heck is that girl? What?!?

I go to his tweeter and scroll down his tweets, "It's been two weeks, you still haven't called. 😒 #bitch" What?!? So now he says I'm a bitch?!? Fuck off boy. "My one and only @trinabeck676, I love u babe, happy one week anniversary" WHAT?

So i've been suffering here for one month and he's having fun at clubs with random bitches.

Wow, I never thought Thomas would do that.