PROLOGUE

My name is Emily Woods and all this started when i was 18...
I had always been that frustrated lil chic who landed up in terribly wrong situations.. and of course i have been that girl who asks herself the one and only question ,i.e., Why??
Life isn't easy but yes, it really does suprise you at every single turn.. huh you might be thinking why i am so fascinated by this life thing?? It is because i don't have one with me... Yes guys i m dead and i really wonder why??
First i thought like each one of you... I thought it sucked and it really did until i met him, Eric Granger. A guy who was most judgemental at times and at times he could be the sweetest and the cutest person on this whole earth... Humorous and good looking, perfect for any girl... Honestly, i too had a crush on his charming face but then it ended up being a never-mind crush... I thought i wasn't that good enough for him. He was a stud and i was just an ordinary girl who was not known to anybody...
I knew he loved me but i didn't at that time because of the fact that i wasn't fit for him. I always thought that he deserved someone who was far better than me.
But now when i am dead i am madly in love with him and i really want to tell him but it is not possible...
And again i ask myself that why am i so helpless??? Why can't i meet him, kiss him and above all tell him that i loved him?? I wish i could sense his lips, his scent, his breath and most importantly his unconditional love...
Here is my story about the life i spent with him though i short one yet to be remembered as the best days...

A/:n - guys plzzz plzzz vote and comment so dat i get a lil u noe motivation and encouragement to write further
Plzz vote and comment... I would love to read ur comments about this lil try i m giving to this book....