{Chapter 32}

Just some Kaori,Sanemi and Kyojuro content for this chapter
This basically Sanemi and Kyojuro being Kaori's second parents
_____________________________
Third person POV

The wind lay on the floor,a young demon sitting on his chest after she had beaten him in a fight.She was giggling uncontrollably that she beat someone who was 21 years old when she was only 12.Just then another hashira appeared,it was the flame pillar who was extremely confused by the situation.

"Hello Rengoku!" Kaori greeted the blond before blocking the sword that was swung at her neck by the albino below her.After the second swing she jumped off of the male's scarred chest and landed by a tree not too far away. "Shouldn't you be with your parents?" The albino asked once he had stood up,walking towards the confident demonic child and stopping just in front of her."Their 'busy' if you know what I mean," The multi-coloured haired female explained,both hashiras understood what she meant immediately.Then it started raining suddenly,it was extremely heavy and started really quick.

Kaori no longer felt the water droplets tap her head constantly,she looked up see the wind hashira covering her with his white haori.Renguko laughed loudly as he felt himself getting drenched,Sanemi glared at him for a moment before yelling at him to use his haori as some sort of umbrella until they found a place to.

They ended back to the oldest pillar's house,the female being jumped on by a small dog.She instantly picked it up and ran further into the house with it,ignoring the shouts for her to slow down.

"She's a child Sanemi!" Rengoku said as he hung up his drenched flame haori,turning the other who was violently rubbing his fluffy hair. "An annoying child," he scoffed as he threw a clean towel at the other man,walking into his house to see where the demon had gone.

They both found her asleep while hugging a also asleep dog,both laying on a soft mattress in the corner of the room.

S:Her dads are gonna kill us aren't they?
R:Definitely!