⭐Pack and Map⭐

There will be 10 packs. Each pack has a different habitat, so decide which ones you want to be in!

 Each pack has a different habitat, so decide which ones you want to be in!

Driftwood Pack - Desert + Plains (Specialty: Canyon)

Sunny Plains Pack - Wetlands + Dried Swamp (Specialty: Plateau)

Jagged River Pack - Plains + Dried Swamp (Specialty: City)

Snow Desert Pack - Arctic Fields (Specialty: Mountain)

Ocean Fields Pack - Wetlands 

Moonlight Pack - Wetlands + Arctic Feild

Titan Sand Pack - Plains

Seaside Pack - Rainforest

Mischief Pack - Wetlands + Plains + Arctic Feild

Dark Arrow Pack - Dried Swamp + Plains

Desert - It's dry, spacious, and sketchy. Not the best place to live since of how much water it lacks. 

Plains: The grass is green, and there's plenty of livestock to kill. The forests there are a wonderful place to live.

Wetlands: Its humid and cold, but there's all sorts of creatures that you'll find there. You're sure to have plenty of water

Dried Swamp: It's foggy and mysterious, and there's more predator than prey. You'll surely suffer if you live there

Arctic Feild: It's completely covered in snow. If you live in a den then your life will be fine, if you have good hunter's 

Rainforest: Tropical and humid. Filled with exotic prey and predator's. Nice place to live if you like life to be challenging

Danger Canyon: Larger than it looks, this canyon is extremely deep and spacious. It's filled with lots of twists and turns, as you'll find different "dangers" living in it, hence it's name.

Neo City: This up-beat city is filled with neon lights and signs, loud music, and parties. No one leaves the city after they enter. I mean, c'mon, it's an amazing city!

Mount Arctic: The only mountain on the entire map. This behemoth lives straight in the middle of the biggest arctic feild. It's surely a sight to see, but it's incredibly dangerous climbing it.

Rose Plateau: A mysterious place, there's no way to get on top of it. Sometimes, there would be random animal skulls rolling off. What could be living up there?

This surprisingly was easy to write! The Alliances and Forms will be next! 

10/8/21 4:03 PM