~Start of Night 4~

Start from the beginning

"Akashi, Aomine and Midorima were the first after Kuroko to be in the team" explained Tetsuya looking up at the stage, unreadible face. "Murasakibara came just after along with Haizaki. Kise would later arrive, but took a while until he was on stage after the incident"

"You're well informed, Tetsuya" said Hyuuga eyeing him.

"You said you hadn't been here for a while, didn't you?" asked Koganei.

Tetsuya just stayed quiet as he continued to stare at the stage.

"But I wonder who it will be tonight..." said Izuki looking between the last two.

"Ah, I can't wait!" said Kiyoshi excited.

"Are you turning into Kagami or something?" asked Riko glaring at him.

"Oi, what does that mean!" barked Kagami at her.

"I'm just excited!" grinned Kiyoshi and patted Kagami hard on his back. "Right, Kagami?"

"Owch, yeah, yeah" said Kagami stepping to the side as Kiyoshi laughed.

Mitobe nodded and did some movements.

"Mitobe suggest we head to the office now" said Koganei.

"Right" nodded Riko. "Let's go"

Just as they all took a step forward, a loud sound came and the stage lights turned on.

"Oh no..." they all muttered.

"Oi!" came a bark from the stage. "What do you all think you are doing here!"

They all looked up at the stage and saw the indigo colored one put a hand to his waist and glare down at them.

"The other three seemed to be useless in getting rid of you" he snarled and jumped down.

"Um..." said Seirin nervous as the animatronic looked right at them with glowing and piercing indigo eyes.

"Then I will just have to do it!" he said and charged at them.

"Run!" screamed Seirin and ran.

"Not again!" yelled Izuki as they had split into two groups to avoid the animatronic.

The group containing Hyuuga, Furihata, Izuki, Fukuda and Kagami was chased towards the stage by the animatronic.

"To the office!" yelled Riko.

"We will try!" snarled Hyuuga at them.

"Come on!" just yelled Riko and guided the others towards the office.

"Oi, look out!" they barely heard Kagami bark.

"What was that?" asked Koganei.

"Ah!" screamed Kawahara when they arrived to the office.

There on the other side by the door stood the animatronic glaring at them.

"How did he arrive before us!?" screamed Koganei and they ran back down the office as he chased them.

Kiyoshi, Koganei, Mitobe, Kawahara and Riko bolted down the hallway and back into the gym.

Kagami, Hyuuga, Izuki and Fukuda were infront of the stage panting slightly.

"Help us!" yelled Kiyoshi at them.

"Eh?!" yelled the other group and the animatronic seemed to bolt towards them again. "No!"

"How was is it there?!" panted Kawahara as the other group got chased again.

"We need to help them" said Kiyoshi.

"We need to get someone to the office and ready!" said Riko.

"The animatronic will just arrive first!" yelled Koganei and Mitobe nodded.

"We will just have to take the chance!" barked Kagami as the other group closed in on them.

"Run!" yelled both Furihata and Fukuda running.

"Ah!" they all yelled and charged down the hallway.

"Get back here!" barked the animatronic.

The animatronic quickly ran to the other hallway but abruptly stopped when seeing something pale blue through the window.

He stopped which let the team quickly charge inside the office and slam the doors closed.

The animatronic blinked then recovered growling as they had made the pale blue disappear.

"We're safe!" cheered Seirin inside the office.

"You got away this time" growled the animatronic at them through the window. "I will get you"

The animatronic stomped down the hallway leaving the office.

"Phew~" they all exhaled in relief.

"Kagami, where is he now?" asked Riko as Kagami got the tablet.

"Let me check" he said turning it on.

He first checked the stage, it was dark and only four silhouettes.

"Not on stage" he said and switched.

He switched to the camera showing most of the gym, but it was empty.

"Not in the gym either..." muttered Kagami making the others confused.

"Then where is he?" asked Kiyoshi.

"He didn't go into any of the rooms did he?" asked Hyuuga pointing to the six rooms in the hallways.

Kagami pressed into everyone of them, but they were all empty.

"No" said Kagami shaking his head.

"Then where is he?" asked Koganei confused.

Mitobe pressed on one of the boxes.

It was the camera to the extra stage in the corner.

The screen just showed static as the camera seemed destroyed or something.

"What's wrong with it?" asked Fukuda raising an eyebrow at the screen.

"Is something wrong with the camera?" asked Izuki.

"Don't know" said Kagami.

"Nothings in the left hall" said Kawahara after checking the lights and looking out the window.

"Same here" said Furihata from the other side.

"The hell?" said Kagami checking the last cameras. "He's no where to be seen"

"He must be at the broken camera then" said Riko.

"But why is it broken?" asked Kiyoshi.

"It happened last night" said Riko and scratched her neck. "I took the tablet with me after Midorima challenged you. And when I looked at the extra stage something destroyed the camera..."

"And you didn't tell us!?" barked Hyuuga and Kagami.

"Sorry..." she sheepishly said. "Got to distracted as you were close to loosing..."

Mitobe caught everyones attention with a clap.

"What is it Mitobe?" asked Koganei.

Mitobe shakingly pointed to the left hallway making them turn.

The sound of a ball bouncing was heard and two glowing indigo eyes pierced at them from the other side of the window.