draco picked up the probe again and placed it back on my stomach, "holy shit angel, you did that, you're giving us twins!" he said, his voice croaky and his eyes teary.

seeing how happy draco was made me cry more, "the heartbeats are so quiet" i say, "they're so small" he adds.

the midwife came back in with an envelope and handed me it.

"so the now, they will be just under the size of a raspberry" laura said, my eyes widen, "that's tiny" i smile, feeling my stomach.

she wiped the gel from my stomach and i pulled my top back down and sat up, "thank you so much" i said to her, "if you ever feel something is off, or just need advice, call us up" she smiled.

draco and i left the hospital hand in hand, id be having twins with him.

that could be why i'm showing quite a bit already, the fact there were two lives inside of my womb.

we headed to the manor, for two reasons, to tell mum and scorp and to pick scorp up.

————————

"hiya honeys, how's your ankle?" mum asked once she opened the door, we walk in and hang up our coats, we turn to face each other and smile, keeping quiet.

we walked to the living room, envelope in hand, and sat down.

mum came and sat across from us, "mummy! daddy!" scorp yelled, running to us.

he jumped into our arms and we squeezed him tightly.

he toddled over and sat next to mum, "we have something to tell you" draco said, grasping my hand.

she raised her eyebrow, i open up the envelope, "i wasn't at the hospital for my ankle" i start, "i'm pregnant, with twins" i say, handing her the photos.

she burst out in tears and came over to hug us, scorp was sat confused.

"buddy you're gonna have two siblings!" draco exclaimed, he finally caught on.

he squealed and ran over and hugged me, not draco, "mummy are you actually?!" he asked, his voice filled with excitement.

"i am!" i reply, he only then hugged the both of us.

mum sat back down and looked at the photos. she ran a finger over the tiny shapes that would soon be babies.

"they're going to be little darlings i just know it" mum cried, i place my hands on my stomach.

i stand up and pull my top, showing her my stomach, "i'm showing quite a bit already" i say smiling, she comes over and puts her hands on my stomach.

pansy-

"fuck- theo-" i moan out.

ring ring.

"fucks sake" theo complains, pulling out, "it's y/n, she's spammed your phone and that's the third phone call" he says.

i sit up and pull the duvet over my body, "what is it?" i ask when i pick up, "wow okay what a harsh hello that one was pans" she jokes, "i need you to either come over to mine and dracos or we need to come over there" she said.

i sigh, "give us twenty minutes and we will be over" i said, "great, see you soon!" she exclaimed, hanging up.

theo put a finger under my chin, "should we finish what we started?" he asks, a smirk on his face.

i nod and he gets back on top of me.

————————-

we were now sat on draco and y/n's couch, draco was sitting with y/n on his lap on the leather armchair in the corner.

"why did we have to come over so urgently?" theo asks, holding my thigh, y/n turns to face draco with a smile, he reaches behind him.

he was now holding an envelope in his hand, theo got up and grabbed it off him.

the two stayed quiet, i take the envelope from theo and he leans into me to see what was in it.

ultrasound photos.

"you're not!" i exclaim, she nods and stands up, i go over and hug her, "pans! there's twins!" theo exclaimed.

i turn back and snatch the photos, noticing not one but two small figures on the photos.

i start crying and embrace y/n again, letting out a sob as soon as i feel her stomach against mine, she pulled up her top and i placed a hand on her stomach.

"this is so exciting" i cry, "i told you the honeymoon would be good!" i decide to add on, she starts laughing.

draco stood up and went over to theo, who was crying also, "you okay bro?" he asked, theo nodded and stood up, hugging draco.

"we heard their heartbeats earlier on" y/n said, sitting back on dracos lap.

i pout my lip, "that's so amazing oh my god" i say, "wait, you need to tell the others!" i exclaim.

draco nods, "blaise and luna are coming over later on, the others can find out whenever" he said.

blaise-

i was sat in the car with luna, driving over to the malfoy estate as draco likes to call it.

the pair said we had to come over because they had important information to share.

we pulled up in front and get out, knocking on the door.

"come in" draco smiled, then leading us to the living room.

"champagne?" y/n asks, i look at luna and she nods, "just luna, i'm driving" i say, y/n then went to pour two glasses.

she gave one to her husband and luna before sitting next to draco.

"you not drinking?" luna asks, she shakes her head, "well about that" draco started, "she's expecting" he smiled, handing us ultrasound images.

my jaw drops, "twins! congratulations!" i exclaim, the couple smiled and y/n put her head on his shoulder.

draco leaned over and kissed his wife, making sure it was only his lips, avoiding getting even a single molecule of alcohol getting into her system.

"how far along are you?" luna asks, "the nurse this morning said roughly seven or eight weeks" y/n replied, "has the morning sickness been bad?" i ask.

"i've been quite bad with it unfortunately" she said, placing her hands on her stomach, "it'll be worth it though, when they arrive" she adds.

word count- 1589

a/n-

how fun.

i know nothing really about pregnancy stages so don't @ me.

lots of love,
molly xoxo