| 40. || I'll Try to behave!

Start from the beginning

“After you, my pretty lady.”, His tone changing into much deeper voice. She felt a tingling sensation go down her spine at his new voice..

“ Maybe you should ask him to use that when you two are alone if you know what I mean..”, her inner minx suggests her or Should I say Teasing her , she blushes in the dark at that thought.

His hand rested on the small of her back as they walk into the hotel.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Rock The Party beats throbbed from huge amplified speakers in the hotel as people talked and mingled among themselves, waiting for the married couple to arrive. Jasli  sat in the corner, after welcoming many guests with Respective drinks in their Hands.. Talking with Each other and also pulling Each other’s legs Specially out bold Jasmine making Ali Blushed..

*

*

*

*

Kushal and Maya sat down an empty table. He had a stack up plate of everything he could find at the buffet table.

She was dressed in a long gown in Royal Blue colour with laced long sleeves and back designed with net and silver bespangle and he wore a Matching tuxedo with White pocket piece.

Maya  sighs in relief as she removes her heeled sandals, rubbing the soles of her feet to ease the paining tendons.

“Oh God! My feet are so sore.”, She complains loudly.

Kushal puts a Veg Muffins in his mouth, “Then stay barefooted if you want.”, He shrugs.

She gives him a shut-the-hell-up look as he stuffs a Veg Cheese Roll inside his Mouth..

“Why do you keep eating so much?”,Maya Asked making Faces.

“Why do you were heels if you aren’t comfortable in those death traps?”, Kushal Mocked at her.

She threw her hands up in frustration, “I don’t think I can argue with you in this matter.”.

“Why?”, He said still chewing Totally dived in his food.

“Because you won’t understand and stop talking with your mouth full!”, Maya Glared at him.

“Yes, mother.”, He mumbles picking up a Piece of Veg Spring Roll.

“Hey, Kushal and Bhabhi. Did you guys meet Sanu and Bhai? Ohh My gosh, they Are looking really incredible  together.. “, Ali came up to their table.

“You should try this spring roll first. It’s delicious!”, Kushal Offered with stuffed Mouth..

“Uh… No thanks, bro. Besides, if you keep eating like that then you will be a fat Pig in Upcoming 2 years.. “, Ali Commented Sarcastically..

“Oh don’t worry. I have ways to burn these calories I consume. Like there’s always exercises, yoga and bedroom activi—“, Maya Cut him between with a Rasgulla in his mouth and Glare at him to Say These all while he ignored her And Chewed the rasgulla and Divoured it..

While Others sigh in disbelief..

*

*