Chapter 6 // I HATE YOU

Aspyn //

While I was picking out the clothes I would wear for the day, Ashton approached me with my phone.

"Someone texted you. " He said.

I looked at my phone, it was Axel.

"Hey Aspyn, Are you okay?"

"Ugh." I grunted.

"Who is he?" Ash asked.

"My ex." I replied carelessly.

"What." Ashton said angrily. "He broke your heart and he is going to have to pay. It is not okay to go around breaking hearts, especially your heart!"

"Aww baby." You said, hugging him.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I said.

I walked toward my front door and opened it. It was Axel.

"What do you want?! Why are you at my house?" You asked Axel, confused and angry at the same time.

Ashton immediately came to the door.

"Who the freak are you?!" He yelled.

"More like who are you." Axel said. "You didn't answer my text, so I got worried."

"So what if I didn't answer you text?! Maybe I moved on okay, maybe I found a life!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, so he's your ex?" Ashton said.

"Don't get in this, please Ash." You pleaded to him, turning back to Axel.

"I just wanted to know if you were okay." Axel said. "Give me a chance."

"Chances?! I HATE YOU! GET AWAY FROM ME!" You said as you pushed Axel back.

"Get out of here." Ashton said angrily.

"I'm sorry." Axel said with pleading eyes. "Just know, I'm not going to give up yet."

"Whatever just leave." You said to him. "Now."

"Ok." Axel replied back as he walked out of the door.

"I don't ever want to see his face again." You said.

. . .

"Thank you Ash, for everything." I told Ashton. "I love you."

"I love you too." Ashton said.

"Don't leave me, please. Don't break my heart." I said to him.

"I won't, I promise." He said, pulling me into a hug.

Author's Notes -

sorry this chapter was so short but i was watching tv while i was writing this chapter so im so so sorry