Chapter 2 // Confessions

Ashton //

Faith came into the studio today, and I was kind of disappointed when I realized that Aspyn didn't come with her.

"Faith, I have a couple questions about Aspyn." I said.

"Seems like Ashy has a little crushy." Calum giggled.

"I wouldn't call it a crush, I mean I just met her." I replied. Okay, maybe I do have a crush on her, but that doesn't matter.

"Well, she loves music, as you know. Her mom died in a car crash when she was 7 years old. She gets depressed really easily too and she has trust issues." Faith said.

"Wow." Luke said.

"She's been through alot in her life so please don't judge her. She truly is a good person, you just have to give her time." Faith explained.

Aspyn may be a tough cookie to crack but I'm going to get there. I will get there.

. . .

After we were done recording for the day Faith pulled me aside.

"What's up?" I asked Faith.

"Do you like Aspyn? And be honest Ash."

"I..I do."

"Don't break her heart, please."

"I won't."

"You better not."

And with that she walked away.

. . .

Aspyn //

Today Faith asked me to go to the studio with her but I didn't go. Not because I didn't want to go but because of Ashton. I'm not ready to fall in love again and I can't risk my heart getting broken. I will admit I am really falling for him but I have to control myself.

NEXT DAY

Today I'm going to the mall with Faith. Just like normal friends do.

While we were at the food court I saw Axel. Axel. My ex. The guy who broke my heart.

"Oh gosh." I groaned.

"What?" Faith said.

"Axel." I replied.

"ASPYN!" Axel yelled.

"Ugh."

I turned around and saw Axel coming towards me. I couldn't help but think about all the good moments I had with him as he came closer and closer.

"Hey Aspyn, how are you doing?"

"Don't pretend everything is alright Axel."

"What do you mean?"

"What do I mean!? What do I mean?!?!! Axel you broke my heart in a thousand pieces when I found out you cheated on me! YOU BROKE ME! And I thought we had something special."

"Aspyn, that was three years ago. And it was only a little highschool fling."

"Oh, A highschool fling?! Now I know what our relationship meant to you. Now I know that I was nothing more than a highschool fling. Okay, I see." I said tears brimming my eyes.

I'm not still in love with him. I am not. But I will admit I was in love with him. Deeply in love. He was someone important to me. And the fact that he used my trust and crushed me into pieces disgusts me.

Author's Notes -

sorry this is a short chapter but i hope your enjoying the story so far, cuz i am :) and like that picture of ash is so flipping cuute like omg brad pitt