Chaeyoung looked back and saw Karina, Ian, Yeji and Hyunjin with Jennie and Sana behind them with smiles on their faces.

"What're you guys doing here?" Chaeyoung asked as Winter went back to Karina's side.

"I didn't wanna go home yet and Karina's parents are at work so I told her to just go with me here, Sana eonnie was picking up Ian and they said they were going here too because uncle Tzu is here so we all went together," Winter explained with a smile looking at her dad who gave a smile back before his eyes went to Ian who was pouting.

"What's wrong little man?" He asked giving the kid a smile.

"I wanted to be with mommy today," Ian answered with a pout that made Chaeyoung let out a giggle.

Those who knows who Ian really is to Chaeyoung smiled at the small interaction the father and son was sharing.

Chaeyoung might not know that Ian is his son but to his friends that knows the truth, they're more than happy that Ian was here right now, at least there's someone that is a true and almost a perfect copy of Mina making their friend happy.

"Where is she then?" Tzuyu asked patting his lap, Ian approached him and stopped in front of him, he then carried him and let him seat on his lap while the other kids sat across them where Dahyun and Jeongyeon were earlier.

"She went with that uncle Rowoon again," He answered pouting and his arms crossed over his chest.

The adults looked at Chaeyoung and saw an intrigued look on his face hearing the boys answer.

"Why is she with him? Did she tell you anything?" Dahyun asked the boy who gave a nod as an answer.

"What did she tell you then?" Jeongyeon asked leaning on the back of the couch to look at Ian as he waits for his response.

The boy didn't answer immediately, he first looked up to his aunt Sana and aunt Jennie who gave him subtle nods telling him silently that it was okay for him to tell them.

"When aunt Sana picked me up I was actually expecting that it was mommy because she told me she'd pick me up, but when aunt Sana came mommy called her, aunt Shasha gave me the phone because she was looking for me," The boy started to tell his answer with a long explanation first before he continued to the main part of it.

"I asked her where she was and she told me that uncle Rowoon asked him out, she said it wasn't a date but I know it is because it was uncle Rowoon who asked her out," He finished with a pout that his uncle Tzuyu couldn't help but just squish his cute chubby cheeks.

Chaeyoung on the other hand grew quieter after hearing Ian's answer about the whereabouts of his mother.

She's with Rowoon again, their friends told him that she already rejected him for how many times already, but he just can't understand why the guy wouldn't stop pursuing her, they're not together anymore but can you blame him for getting jealous?

Of course not! Everyone gets jealous when the one they love is going out with someone else.

And note that Mina isn't just anyone to Chaeyoung, he was her lover, was but you can't really tell him not to get jealous.

"Sir Azai, the meeting room is ready for you now," Chaeyoung's secretary said after knocking and opening the door of his office.

"Ready for me?" He asked in confusion as he looked at the woman at the door.

"You have a meeting with the marketing team scheduled right now sir, I informed you earlier," The woman answered.

Chaeyoung face palmed himself after just remembering about the meeting the woman was talking about.