❀ || 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮

Почніть із самого початку

You're also bored just standing there, that's why you allowed yourself to be distracted by the talk. Surprisingly, you and the lower ranking member got along and the talk simply escalated into an enjoyable conversation. You simply didn't notice Rindou standing not far away, already being hunted by his own thoughts.

When one lives under someone else's light, basking only in the recognition of being someone's little brother, you'd make sure to keep the person who gives you praise and recognition for who your are— and to Rindou, it's no doubt you're his light, the one who recognized him for being him, Rindou Haitani.

He'll keep you safe and only for himself as long as you allow him, and Rindou wouldn't allow himself to get played by some insignificant member who think they can be buddy-buddy with you, hoping to become close acquaintance just because Rindou (regrettably) placed his trust in him to keep you safe while he's away.

"Rindou? You alright?" Ran noticed his younger brother staring blankly your way, and he looked over, seeing the exact same scene of an inferior ranking member standing quite close to you, talking with a cheerful voice that speaks familiarity and as far as he knew, that dude only met you today.

Uh-oh. Ran thought, sighing. He's already wishing the dude condolences, praying in his mind Rindou wouldn't kill anyone because they'll surely land their asses back to juvie if they killed someone again.

Rindou's has clench his fist as he walked over to where you are, erasing the distance from the very unsightly scene his eyes are witnessing. Then he saw you smiled at the guy and he immediately felt the anger rising in him like an amber of flames.

That guy would land himself in a hospital if he continued standing too close to you and talking like you and him have known each other for years.

Never had Rindou felt this way. Never had he felt this bothered. He could practically feel his blood boiling, and by far he hated the feeling. He doesn't know what it is, what he's feeling right now, but, my God did it snapped somethin' inside of him.

'Some pathetic idiot who doesn't know his place.' Rindou thought as he reached your side, unhesitatingly getting in between you and the lower ranking member so he could properly look (glare) at this annoying person who in his head has already been deemed as a homewreacker.

Oh...That guy was just being friendly?

Scratch that; Rindou doesn't give a damn. His purple eyes are already glaring holes into the other, seemingly having the urge to tear the person apart. He smirked when he saw the lower ranking guy sweat in fear under his gaze, and he simply could not help but find the guy daring to try and steal you away(not really) with this level of courage.

Pathetic piece of shit. Rindou thought as he spoke amidst the awkward silence he caused for a few seconds.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Rindou asked coldly.

"Rin?" You called out to him confused, not understanding why he directed his attention to a significant character instead of you the moment he came back.

Ignoring your calls just because he knew he'll go soft on you, so Rindou remained glaring at the poor soul.

"I asked you, what fuck are you doing talking like a close buddy to my girlfriend?"

As much as he dislikes repeating himself, Rindou wanted to get answers because if the guy failed to speak pleasant words he wanted to hear- he'll gladly snap this guy's neck.

"I...I was just talking to her! I swear it's not what you're thinking!" The lower ranking member said, and a frown immediately settled in Rindou's face.