I flexed my wrist slightly and felt that Edward was still holding on to it. of course he wasn’t scared of a couple of jocks.

“Edward” Bella frowned. I know, why don’t we just all have lunch here.

“hey Bella” I acknowledged her since he didn’t.

“look no one needs to get hurt here, just let go of Eva” Jeremy reasoned.

“no one is getting hurt anyway” I protested.

“Edward, I will see you if I come home tonight” I pulled my arm again and this time he let go. I frowned, I thought he wasn’t going to let go. Then I saw that Bella had grabbed hold of his other hand and was pulling lightly on it, trying to drag him away.

“your brother is a douche” the other jock said.
“sorry, who are you” I snapped.
“Eva this is Peter, ignore him... I do” Jeremy laughed, introducing us. he tried to grab my hand to hold it, but I pulled my hand away.
“I think I might just go to the library for lunch” I shrugged and walked off. Okay so it wasn’t entirely Jeremy’s fault, but he didn’t help the situation.

Once I got to the library I sat down at a table and pulled out my English essay that I was meant to write. I heard a mental voice scream and looked up, straight into the eyes of the person who had let it out.
“ermm, hi” I smiled at the geeky looking kid from a lower year.

“hi eva” he blushed.

“well now I feel rude, what’s your name” I smiled.

“Kellin” he muttered.

“well heyy there Kellin” I reached my hand out. He reached his shaking one back and we shook hands.

So instead of spending my lunchtime with my good-looking BF as planned, I ended up teaching maths to Kellin. He was more of an English and history geek than a numbers geek. Of course, that also meant that I didn’t get my essay done.

“thank you” he smiled. He grew with confidence the more he spoke to me.
“youre welcome. Hey why don’t I tutor you, I don't mind” I offered.

“I can’t...” he began.
“I’m doing it out of the goodness of my heart, I don’t need any money” I smiled, stopping him from saying what he was about to say.

“when?” he asked.
“when would you like” I shrugged.

“ermm Thursday lunchtimes” he shrugged.

“and Monday after school for a couple of hours” I offered since I could see he wanted more than one day, but felt rude to ask.
“that's too much of your time” he shook his head.

“not its not... I promise you Kellin... we don't just have to do maths either, we can do whatever you struggle with. I’m okay with any subject really” I smiled.
“thank you” he grinned.
“that’s okay” I shrugged. we quickly swapped phones so that we could contact each other if we ever needed to and then left the library to go to class.

*

At the end of the day I was torn. Was I to go back to Jeremy’s house, even though I had ignored his texts and calls. Or did I go back to my house where my family will most likely rip me limb from limb.

“look Eva, I’m sorry about lunch, please stop being mad at me” Jeremy begged, hugging me from behind as I almost walked out of the school doors.

“Jer, maybe we just should be friends” I muttered, taking his arms from around me.
“but I don't want to... im sorry I got all protective at lunch” he pouted.

“that feeling youre feeling now... remember that... that's how you will if it ever happens again” I glared at him and he nodded.
“this mean we are together” he checked.

“until you mess up” I nodded back and he glared at me.
“It will be you that messes up” he chuckled, grabbed my hand and started to walk off towards his car. I guess my decision has been made; im going to his tonight.

When we got back to his, he jumped on the sofa and I jumped into his lap. He grabbed the remote as I curled up, burying my face in his neck.

“what we watching” I asked after kissing his neck.
“some racing program but I can change it if you want” he shrugged.

“hell no, I love racing” I smiled, kissing his cheek.

“really? Did you want to... actually forget about it” he muttered.

“no, go on” I smiled.

“come watch me practice race this Saturday. I might even be able to get you to have a go” he shrugged like it was nothing.

“that would be amazing” I grinned. He leant forwards and kissed me.

“you’re perfect” he breathed in my ear.

“not I’m not” I shook my head, this time blushing slightly.

“youre blushing miss Hale” he breathed in my ear, then kissed my cheek.

“mmm” I muttered, getting sleepy.

“you’re right, bed time” he smiled, picked me up and carried me to his room where we both got under the covers and went to sleep.

I woke up and saw that it was two in the morning. slowly I slipped out from Jeremy’s hold and put my clothes on. just as I went to leave, I looked at him sleeping in his bed and smiled. He looked adorable when he slept. I carefully snuck out of his house, careful not to wake him up.

Once out of his house I went hunting; man I needed the blood. Just as I reached the woods I felt a presence following me. I stood and turned around to see Edward a few centimetres away from me.

“hey” I smiled at him.
“hey... all you’ve got to say is hey” he snapped and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Edward, calm down okay” I sighed.
“Eva I don't like him, there’s something wrong with him” Edward warned.

“shut up” I shook my head and turned around. He grabbed my arm before I could leave. Getting angry I turned and flipped him over, making him land on the floor on his back.
“stop grabbing me Edward, I’m not your property” I snapped, then walked off.

===========================================================

So... massive filler, but I’m going to go back to developing Bella and Edwards story through Eva next chapter.

Please comment

Please vote

Please become a fan

THANK YOU :D