𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓜𝓮𝓻 3

Začít od začátku

❥❥❥

"Scar-bear." Damon called as he walked into his sister's room and who was looking up at the ceiling while laying on her bed. She didn't respond to which he rolled he sighed, knowing she was deep in thought . "Strawberry, Rose, Raspberry." He said quickly making her automatically sit up and vamp speed over to her brother.

"What wrong?!" She asked as she put her hands on both of his shoulders, looking over him. When she seen there was nothing wrong with him she looked up with wide eyes "Where's Stefan?!" She asked in a panic. He only smiled at his sister before removing her hands off his shoulders and held them in his hands.

"Come, we have some things to do." He said as he walked out of her room with her walking hand in hand.

"Stefan's okay?" She asked

"Yes he's fine, more then fine." He said before grimacing because he remembered that Stefan feeds off of animal blood instead of the vein. "Except that he doesn't feed from the vein." He added making her furrow her eyes brows.

"So what's important?" She asked as they enter the parlor where Rose was crying. She looked at Rose before looking at her brother, confused about why she was here. "What?" Rose quickly wiped her tears.

"All right Rosebud. I need some answers." Damon said as he walked closer to her, not noticing that she had cried "Oh please don't tell me you're crying 'cause your buddy Trevor lost his head."

"Damon!" Scarlett scolded.

"You've always been this sensitive?" Rose asked with a roll of her eyes.

"Full vampire switch for this very reason. Takes the emotion out of it."

"Yeah, you switch yours, I'll switch mine."

"Is that a dig?" Damon questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"It's an observation." Rose corrected "Being in love with your brother's girlfriend must be difficult."

"I'm not in love with anyone." Damon denied. Scarlett getting tired of this back and forth conversation between the two vampires ignored the rest of it before they eventually left.

♥♥♥

"And you're sure Elijah's dead?" Slater questioned. Soon after Damon and Rose's little back and forth argument they left. Rose gave the directions to Damon who was driving, leading them to a coffee shop where her friend Slater were who apparently could give them answers.

"Beyond dead." Damon said, a smug smirk on his face.

"Trevor was a good man; he helped me with my dissertation on sexual deviance in the Baroque period. I was schooling for my Psych PhD." Slater informed them but neither Salvatore could care.

"Slater's been in college since '74." Rose added.

"When I was turned. I have 18 degrees, 3 master's and 4 PhDs." Slater told them.

"The point?" Scarlett asked, wanting to move on to the important parts so she could move on.

"Exactly, I mean, what is the point? What should I be doing with my eternity? If you have an answer, please enlighten me."