BLOOD TREE

The Wolf trying to keep the universe in line, only the twelve of them, but not so many to keep it, they needed more, something to help them to keep it in check, an ancient tell that The Transcendental told them, that said that there was a tree in all universes ever created by purity, that with just the cost of blood could give you they joys that you could want, that's exactly what they wanted and needed, but where exactly what this tree.
The Odyssey knew all answers and questions, they helped and The Transcendental watched and talked, The wolf getting near and near to their precious tree, were told to bring twelve marbles made out of carved sand and sparked purity, one by one where set and stone, cutting their fingers and hands and offering it to the tree, each getting a power. Light, Fire, Lighting, Earth, Teleportation, Flight, Healing, Telepathy, Wind, Water, Time and Frost were the powers giving to each of the members, this power was inside the marbles and themselves.
After their journey for seeking a power up the people started to see and judge, they wanted what they had, they were willing to kill for the powers, this caused for The Wolf to separate the world into two, so the tree was chopped in half, one of it in one of the universes created by The Wolf with their powers and the other in the original plane, now they needed too secure two realms so The Wolf divide itself as well, six of the members went to the other plane, and six stayed.

They lived for so many years that way that nobody knew exactly where was the tree, and became once again an ancient tell, but there was obscurity coming that The Wolf couldn't sense, a group so called the Red Force...