Ch-6

Let's start. ...

Riddhima room:

Riddhima was getting ready by beauticians.
She was all ready beautician do their work and left from room as soon as beautician left vansh came to room.

When he saw his sweetheart he was mesmerized by her natural beauty face.
Riddhima also saw vansh from mirror she also started thinking how handsome he is but her mind stop thinking that he had raped her
She stopped thinking and ask him.

Riddhima:Kya aise kya ghur rahe ho??

Vansh:Dollar biwi Taadna free cost haina😉

Riddhu saw him like he is vansh or his duplicate.

Vansh:c'mon sweetheart itna bhi mat ghuro varna idhar hi rehna padega.

Riddhima:shut up!!!tumhe na pervert award dena chahiye.

Saying this she go out of room.
Vansh was standing there smiling.

Vansh Pov:

Sweetheart I love you not from body but from soul you are beauty with brains but you never used your peisized brain to run from your rip so called mom yes I killed that anupriya because she dared to harm you and I know I also harmed you but I really give punishment for myself and that is ki I will told you later (me:I really don't know what will be the punishment so plss give hints me that in that he will hurt himself )
You are my possession,obsession and that is not a simple obsession it is a "Dangerous obsession" I am really trying to say you my past for which I became a monster but not now I will tell when you will trust and yes I will also try to be soft with you because you are my queen.

He was lost in his thoughts suddenly the door open and riddhima make her entry.

Riddhima:Agar engagement nhi karni hai to boldo I am ready.

Vansh:Nahhh!! Sweetheart aise kaise engagement Tod du woh kya hai na mein mein ek khubsuratsi ladki ke baare mein soch raha tha but plss woh khubsuratsi ladki ko khud mat samajhna.

Saying this he gone out of room but peep in and see Riddhima grumpy face from which he got to know she was jealous but she is not ready to accept he chuckle in his mind.

Hey👋

If anyone had questions why I had not update from too much time so plss go and check my 6 years leap #riansh authors pov you will knew the answer.

Do vote, comment, share

Love you muahhhh😘😘😘