Ch-1..

Let's start...

In this story you will see a beautifull girl is sleeping on a king sized bed Ohh no no she is not sleeping she is unconscious,after some hours she open her eyes and see she is not in her room she don't have any idea how she came here.
Suddenly,the door opened in a bangggg and here come a strong muscular man a handsome man.

Man:Sweetheart now you will get to know vr ko thappad maarna ka anjam.

Girl:kyaa??kya karne wale ho tum mere saath please me i begg you!!

Vansh:begg to tumhe karne hoga lekin bhot acche naughty tareeke se.

Riddhima:mujhe kuch samajh nhi aara tum kya kehna chahte ho

Vansh:Ohhh yaar ab to aur bhi maza aayega tumhare saath sex karne mein.

Ruddhima:(shocked)Whatt!!!no no please Aisa mat karo mai aapki behen jaisi hu.

Vansh came near her slap hardly shocking riddhima hover upon her

Vansh:you bloody pervert kon apni behen or saath sex kar sakta hai tum meri slut ho samajh mein aaya.

Intimate scene::

Tore her dress now she is totally naked in red undergarments he grab her breasts and told :c'Mon wear this dress now

Riddhima:(helplessly)take dress and going to bathroom but vansh voice stop

Vansh:stop!kisne kaha tum bathroom mein jaarahi ho mere saamne apni yeh awesome si pussy and breasts puri tarike se dikhogi

Riddhima:plss no

Vansh:(grabbing her hair riddhima winches in pain scream)Master ko mana karne ka anjam jaanti nhi ho kya pehle to maine sochata tha tumhe sirf 2 din tak tumhare saath sex karunga par ab nhi ab tumhe 1 hafte tak itna hard thrust dunga ki tum chal nhi paao.c'mon wear this now (dangerous tone)

Riddhima helplessly start removing her undergarments and she is wearing a sexy night wear

He can't control his desire for her he pouns on her like a hungry beast started rubbing her pussy from one hand and the other hand he is grabbing her beast kissing her lips passionately she is not giving him a chance to explore her mouth he is getting frustrated he suddenly tore her pinky undergarment thrusts his one two fingers in her beautiful pussy she gasps and opens her mouth he take this opportunity and started exploring her mouth.

He parted his lips from her and started kissing her neck giving love bites...

Hii guys this is my second account my previous account is AlfiyaShaikh945 plss follow my previous account.
In this story you will be seeing violence ,mature content you will be comfortable then only see

Do vote,comment and share 😇😇