New skies and clouds with rainbow after storms.

Start from the beginning

I use a towel to cover my exposed chest. I can't believe Jimin's customer has already arrived. I'm not quite ready for another round yet. My stomach continues to ache. I'm exhausted, but there's nothing I can do. He was going to beat me up if I didn't do this. That man is a total jerk. I look down at my feet, nervously.

When I look up at the woman again, she has already walked over to the bed and thrown herself on it. She takes out a remote control and begins to change the channel on the television.

"I'm not in a mood. You are free to do whatever you want" Without looking at my face, the woman says. What is going on right now? Does she being serious? Deadly serious?

"Are you serious, ma'am? or perhaps a miss? I'm sorry, but I simply don't know-" Fuck, why am I acting like this? What a pity.

"Then? Do you still want me to fuck you tonight? Anyway, it's a miss." She stated firmly, and I vigorously shake my head. In fact, I don't want to be fucked by anyone, stranger or otherwise.

"O-oh, okay miss, but can I change my outfit, please? It makes me feel uncomfortable." I murmur to her because I'm really uncomfortable and all I want to do is get rid of this shit as fast as possible.

"Hmm," the woman hums briefly, causing me to smile enthusiastically. I'm relieved. Without further ado, I make my way back to the bathroom to change my dress.

Hopefully, my husband will not be mad with me, and hopefully, that woman will not tell him about this.

But why would she want to tell Jimin if she's the one who allowed me to do it, right? So, I don't reckon she will. I've never been happier. At the very least, I can feel liberated for a change-not doing that dirty thing.

I get out soon after changing into something much more comfortable and covering my entire body, and I find that the mysterious woman has already fallen asleep on the bed. She appears fatigued.

Her suit is a little sloppy, but she still looks pretty hot. I can see her exposed abdomen, which is in good shape, but it also has some scars on it. That piques my interest in her job, but no thanks. That is not my concern. I want to get enough sleep while I'm free tonight, and hopefully Jimin will give me a day off tomorrow.

I can't get out of this room, so my only option is to sleep in here with that woman. It's not my first time sleeping with a stranger, so even if they do something to me, I have to let them be or else they'll report it to Jimin, who will hurt me even more.

I walk to the bed and slowly take one pillow, making no noise so I don't wake her up. Following that, I proceed to the corner bed and place the pillow on the floor. Because there are no other alternatives, this is the key turning point.

I lay down slowly, and my stomach still hurts. I'm hoping that when I wake up tomorrow, the pain and throbbing in my head will be gone. My life is so woeful.

Pathetic. Too pathetic.

If I hadn't gotten married to Jimin, I wouldn't be treated this way. I'm so in love with him, and I'm so stupid for allowing this feeling to take over my mind and allow Jimin to do whatever he wants. All of his sweet talk is for naught. It was just me, who was probably thirsty for attention and love because I didn't get much of either from my own family.

At last, I become entangled in his fence. I'd like it to stop, but I can't. Not right now, but hopefully soon.

The thoughts and exhaustion get the best of me, and I don't even realise I've fallen asleep. I don't have a good life, but I hope to have sweet dreams. That's the only way I could feel better and make myself feel worthy, even if only for a matter of seconds.