Chapter One

A/N: NSFW warning
_____________________
~Mitch~

Riding on the waves of ecstasy. He keeps his thrusts hard in a steady rhythm, drawing the orgasm from me. His hand wrapped around my neck, shoving me into the mattress as he fucks me hard, "You are mine and only mine little girl." He teases me, making me come to my climax with a huge rush. I start to get dizzy as he tightens his grip on my neck as he cums inside my stretched hole.

He rolls off me as I am finally able to breathe properly, "Thank you Daddy. You fed my hunger."

He rolls over to look at me. The coldness in his brown eyes made me shiver, "Anytime Kitten." He placed a rough kiss on my lips. I rolled over so my back faced him to fake my sleep. He rolled over so our backs were to each other. His hunger was fulfilled and now he no longer wanted me until his dick got hard again.

Which wouldn't be too long.

--Next day--

I walked into the coffee shop for my shift. Thankfully, I woke up after Gerard left.

Gerard, is Daddy.

I put my apron on as my best friend, Kirstin, walked over to me, "Did you hear about the new guy?" She asked happily.

"Nope. Why?"

"His name sounds so dreamy and I can't wait to meet him." She said. I swore I saw a sparkle in her eyes.

"Well, what's his na-"

"Scott!" Kirstin smiled huge as our boss greeted a tall, blond man. He was wearing a black shirt with khakis, our dress code, and black shoes. He was attractive.