...............................................

"Another excellent idea of mine," Draxum is getting a massage from Foot Brute. "Bathing in the mystic energy will fill me with the strength to wield the dark armor. My legs are getting jealous."

He growls in annoyance of how they're being treated. "It's for the greater evil. The greater evil," Foot Lieutenant whispers to him.

Suddenly a hole burst open the wall as the foot clan leaders look up to see Screwball stomping into the room burning bright red growling his fangs like an angry rapid dog "What the?-"

Draxum looks up and sees the man who has been locked up, his old personal Guinea pig he used for his own gain he couldn't help but crack a smile "Well look who it is."

"You two Out!!" Screwball angry points a finger between Foot Lieutenant and Foot Brute jabbing a thumb gesturing them to leave, the two snarl at him standing their ground.

"We don't take orders from you buddy."

Screwball snaps his eyes glowing red as the two float up mid air and gagging from being chocked desperate for air. "I said OUT!!!!!!!" Screwball yells demonically glowing brighter clutching his fist sweeping it making them fly out of the room. "This is between me and butt head here."

"If it isn't my old friend Screwball Screwtonagus how has prison been treating you well I hope?" Draxum smirks getting up walking towards the demon who did not look amused

"Yeah it treated me really well! I've been peacefully rotting away for the pass Six Years in Prison cause of you!! ya waste of space bum!!!" Screwball growls sarcastically

"And I see you still have that horrible temper."

"And I still you have that stupid face I wanna punch!!"

"Well that's not very nice."

"Enough games! Where are they Baron!!!"

"Where's who?"

"You know exactly who! Where's Amethyst?!?! WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER!!!!" Screwball screams unleashing his claws the spikes growing longer out of his skin, Draxum just looks at him and laughs

Screwball bolts towards him with a angry yell, unfazed Draxum unleashes his vine that Screwball burns with his fire power as he claws them a vine slaps him in the face making him crash into the wall it he quickly gets up running towards Baron on all fours foaming at the mouth like a wolf with rage in his eyes, he bulldozers his way though the vines avoiding them getting closer to evil scientist, he uses one of them to leap towards Baron pull back a fire covered claw put gets caught by two as they tie around his arms but he keeps pushing getting closer to him "Where Is She?!?!" Screwball thrashes turning to get free. "I swear I'll Kill You!!!"

"Calm down your brat is fine .. for now." Draxum coldly glares "But once I fuse with the dark armor she won't be of any use to me." Baron turns his back walking down the steps still holding the demon father "You are so much like your daughter, naive, trusting, stupid." He smirks seeing Screwball yelling out trying to pounce on him. He opens a room with nothing inside but a pair of cuffs connected to the floor and a collar connected to the wall. "stainless steel 100% fireproof i thought I would need it for Emerald but you'll have to do."