📠 - Random headcanons.

173 us absolutely terrified of Clef, and has been tempted to move while he is watching, many times.

682 doesn't admit it, but, he is happy that 079 remembered him, even after so many memory whipes.

He also adopted 053, and would protect her, even if she didn't need it.

He's like a tootsie pop, hard on the outside and soft on the inside, though, he says he's like jaw breaker.

He never curses when 053, 166, 999, or any other young SCP is around, he just curses when the staff is around so they think he's tougher than he really is.

999 loves playing with his niece, 053.

999, 682, and many other scps are actually siblings, but, only 999 and 682 know that they have siblings, and know that they are siblings.

999 runs on sugar, give him that fake, 0 sugar crap, and he throws a tantrum, which is just him throwing the food at whoever gave it to him, then pouting in the corner, and they call it a tantrum because he's usually a blob of sunshine.

096 he only kills the people that think he's ugly, if they see his body and think "ew" then see his face, he will attack, if you think something like "is he ok? Is he malnourished?" Then see his face, you'll be fine.

He loves goldfish, and it has to ether be original, double cheddar, or pretzel, or he will make a huge mess.

He likes doing finger art on the walls of his cell, they look like a crow's art, or a monkey, but he doesn't care, he gets spray paint to cover the last layer up and try again, and a gas mask because, paint smells- tphat hides his face, then the d-class clean at night.

A/NV 300 words, cool, imma go to bed now-