Chapter 2.

"That was great Karin!", Emma clapped. "Actually", shioriko interrupted. "That was a bit violent, and I didn't like the way our students were portrayed". "It's okay shioriko, I wasn't offended", ayumu smiled. "It's all in the spirit of Halloween". "That's right, and I know someone who is severely lacking in spirit", Karin spoke. "I just don't care for this holiday, it supports unhealthy amounts of candy eating", shio spoke. "Regardless, I think it's high time you learned to lighten up a little". We then watched as Karin reached into her makeup bag and pulled out a bottle of fake blood.

"Wha-what are you doing", shioriko asked. "Just hold still". Karin then drew some fake blood running down the girls mouth. "Eeh, what's the meaning of this", the president whined. "You already had the fang", Karin giggled. "So add a little blood and your a school girl vampire". "Hmmm, I don't know how to feel about this", the first year said checking herself out in a tiny mirror. "I think it's cute", pomu smiled. "Yeah, it's totally you", Kanata added. The compliments from her friends then made the girl begin to blush. "If you all like it, I suppose I will leave it on...but only for tonight", the girl exclaimed.

After this, Yuu looked at her peers with excitement on her face. "Alright, who's telling the next story", she asked. When this question was out there, the room went quiet. Once again it seemed like no one had anything to share. That is until a very unlikely person raised her hand. "Rinari, you've got a story", ai gasped. "Yes, if everyone would like to hear it". The tiny girl was then met with happy nods from everyone in the room. "Alright then, blow us away!!", Ai cheered. "Right, it all started when I first met ai-san". The scene then switches to Rina's lonely apartment. Her parents were away working as always, the girl was left alone scrolling through the web. While reading thru some random forum, she kept seeing everyone talking about this new A.I.

It was called oiwa, and it was a free to download program that was basically like having your own live in maid. It would clean, help cook, and even learn all about the user to better fit their needs. The one thing that stuck out to rina though, was that it was fully voiced; and could even game with you. In fact the slogan for oiwa read "the closest friend you'll ever have". So seeing nothing but positive reviews, rina said why not. She didn't really have any friends, except for that ai girl that recently started speaking to her. So without anymore hesitation, the girl hit the download button. Within minutes oiwa was finished and ready to install onto rina's computer.

After putting in a little bit of info, a very soft yet professional sounding voice greeted rina. "Hello there, I am oiwa", it said. "M-my name is rina", she replied nervously. "Ahhh rina, I suppose your the one that downloaded me?". "Y-yes". "Excellent, I am pleased to meet my new master", oiwa said in an upbeat tone. "What can you do oiwa", the girl asked curiously. "What would you like me to do". "I don't really know?". Both of them went quiet for a moment, before oiwa made a suggestion. "Master, I saw through the cameras that the washing machine was full. Shall I start it?". "You can see that", rina squeaked.

"Of course, I can see through every camera in the apartment. Now shall I start your clothes". "Yes, thank you". "No need to thank me, I am here to serve you", the program giggled. Rina then spent the whole night learning everything about oiwa. Through her research she found that the a.i could do a whole lot. It could wash her clothes, run the dish washer, and even play her favorite music through various speakers around the house. Not to mention that she could talk freely about anything; it was like having someone at home with her for a change. However hanging out with her new a.i all night made the girl sleep right through her school alarm.

Fortunately for her though, oiwa had her back. "Rina, wake up", she said. "It's time for school". Sadly though, rina was in such a deep sleep that she didn't hear her new friend. So getting creative, oiwa blasted some loud heavy metal through the house. The first year then snapped awake upon hearing all of the shredding. "Eeeh, wha-what's going on!", She cried. "Sorry, you slept through your alarm. Couldn't let you miss school", Oiwa spoke. "Oh, thank you", the girl yawned. "Again no need for that master, your happiness is the only thing I need".