intro.

First Person POV
Lyssania

Salinas, CA.

'Thinkin different then motherfuckers gon tell you'

Salinas California.

The Salad Bowl.

Thats how everyone knew about the city.
Salinas wasn't normally a bad city to live in per say. No mas it was influenced to be dangerous due to all the shootings, drug deals gone wrong, kids being stupid and taking guns to school, all kids dropping out of school by the age of 16.

Those kids would later face the reality of the real wolrd. Whether it being jail, paying bills, low income jobs, or becoming something they knew they didnt want to be.

That's exactly what happened with my brother.

There be goes saying 'school doesnt give you real education', which is partly true. But it doesnt give you a perfect life if you leave it early. Most think it's useless, in reality you can't even do anything without that one single piece of paper.

It's hard, but it matters.

At least that's what my grandma always told me.

'Trabaja duro para lograr tus metas mija. Es lo único que puede ayudarte en el futuro'

Sometimes I wish she was still here. Even just to hear her say that one more time even if I always complained about hearing it.

My cousin Ezabella always whined about how we never listened at school.

But why focus on something so.... so... weird.

Something that's constantly developing toxicity, impatience, greed, ... any word you can think of when someone says they hate school.

oh me barely doing a lil chapter like two years later💀💀
missed yall baybes smmm

lmkk for ideas pls (,: