"A sample of your greatest hits, if you may"

The Avengers appeared on the projection and Loki sighed.

Mobius fast forwarded the video so we were now shown on the video.

"I used my powers on him. There is no escape. Maybe if we give up now, Odin won't kill us" My projection-self said.

"I remember I was there" I said with an annoyed tone.

"For someone born to rule Loki sure does lose a lot" Mobius said to me, completely ignoring Loki.

"Things didn't turn out so well for the last person who said that" Loki said, making Mobius look at him.

"Oh, yeah. Phil Coulson"

On the projection was now an image of the agent we killed earlier.

"Didn't the Avengers come together to literally avenge him by defeating you ?" Mobius asked.

"Little solace for a dead man" Loki said not caring about Coulson's death.

"Do you enjoy hurting people ?" Mobius asked both of us.

The projection now showed the destruction we caused and the people we killed.

"You know what I am ?" Loki asked.

"A murder ?" Mobius asked.

"A liberator" Loki said.

"Of eyeballs maybe" Mobius said referring to the man who's eyeball was the key to getting the iridium we needed.

The projection now showed me manipulating the man and Loki putting a device in his eye while smiling.

"Look at that smile. You are enjoying that. Did you enjoy hurting them ?" Mobius asked.

"I don't have to play this game. I'm a god" Loki said.

"Of what again ? Mischief ? I don't see anything mischievous about this"

Mobius sighed.

"Let's talk about your escapes. You're really good at doing awful things, and then just getting away" Mobius was really focused on Loki. It seemed as if he wanted to break him.

"What can I say ? I'm a mischievous scamp" Loki said sarcastically.

"This one is my favourite" Mobius said as he played another video.

The video showed Loki when he travelled to earth after loosing a bet to Thor.

"I can't believe you were D. B. Cooper !" Mobius said with a laugh.

"I was young, and I lost a bet to Thor. Where was the TVA when I was meddling with these affairs ?"

"We were right there with you, just surfing that Sacred Time Line"

"So that had the Time-Keepers seal of approval ?"

"What are you really running from when you escape ?" Mobius asked and Loki got up.