Chapter 6 - i havn't forgotten

Noah pov:
I comforted Dixie as much as I could , I felt like it was all my fault . If I had stayed maybe it would all be different , maybe she wouldn't of said what she did and we'd be happy as ever . but no. My heart aches for her. To feel her soft lips against mine . I had to put her behind me she didn't love me but I loved her . Shit , I was nearly in tears . Dixie Dixie Dixie . I love you so but you don't . Call me cringey but I had imagined me and Dixie marrying . Her in a perfect dress . Our 2 children . Our grandchildren , our dogs . Our frogs we'd have . No , everything had been fucking ruined . Nothing could fucking work out for me . Some days I wanted fucking die . Why could she just love me as much as I loved her?

*He's arrived at her house*

I knocked on her door and she let me in . Her eyes were red and puffy . It was very obvious Dixie had been crying . She gave me a big hug . It wasn't like our normal hugs , she was lifeless and emotionally drained . She wasn't her normal self , nowhere close to that. It hurt , seeing her this way.

She held me for hours , crying into my shoulder. 'I can't do it , Noah Noah I'm sorry I'm sorry ' all I could do was comfort her but I knew it wasn't really healing the pain of Griffens actions . I sat her down on the sofa and turned on cat in the hat . I grabbed some food and we started eating . She fell asleep halfway into the movie . I felt bad leaving her but it was for the better . I didn't want to get attached again. I gently lifted her for my shoulder to the sofa and left through the front door . I though why couldn't she love me like I love her? 'Friends ' 'not even close to dating ' those words rung painfully over and over again on my head .

*2 months later*

Today I'm going to visit my new boyfriend Alfie . He was a get over Noah thing but now I genuinely like him! He takes me out to movies and holds my hand but we've never done anything apart from that . Sadly I don't talk to Noah much anymore . I miss him a lot . Like a fucking lot . But you've got to move on sometimes , I put my heart first though! yeah I did... me and Alfie are going swimming later . I hope we'll have a kiss later so I brang my cutest swim suit ! I looked amazing . When we were swimming he was splashing water on my face and tickling me . We would do diving and breath compitions . I won all of them! No surprise though! Afterwards we had something to eat and be hand fed me bread! Hot , I know right! We then we're getting changed and I didn't feel comfortable to get changed together so we got changed separately. After we were changed he sat down and said ' dix that was fun! Your stunning by the way. I walk over to him and peer over him like this :
(Imagine theyre wearing normal clothes )

 I walk over to him and peer over him like this :(Imagine theyre wearing normal clothes )

I lean in toward him when suddenly I hear a clang behind me and I see Noah . He dropped his bags and I see a large fat tear roll down his smooth red cheeks . I shout ' Noah I can explain ' he says ' there's no need too ' and picks up his bags and leaves.

Noah povs:
I can't do this , she didn't love me. She didn't even fucking love me .She's already moved on . Fucking man up man. '
Noah ' she screams behind me
'What Dixie? You've got a boyfriend . That's okay we're not dating and we never were '
'Fuck Noah I swear he's just a get over you thing we mean nothing !
'Like I believe that dix . I put everything I had into us . US AND WE DIDNT EVEN FUCKING EXIST ACCORDING TO YOU . I SHOULD OF LISTENED TO MY DAD . (A/n: tim didn't trust Dixie ) . I THOUGHT WHEN YOU WERE IN THE POOL YOU WERE FRIENDS . I GUESS NOT ? '
'Noah , like you havnt gotten a girl friend since we broke up? '
'No Dixie I didn't . Do you know why? I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO FUCKING APOLOGISE AND SAY YOU LOVE ME .
'Noah I-'
'NO DIXIE NO ''Noah I- 🥺'' SHIT . YOUR OVER ME AND YOUR TOO FULL OF SHIT TO ADMIT IT .
I open my car door and slam it shut . I feel these hot tears rolling down my cheek . I had to get over her . But there was a part of my that didn't want to get over her . I wanted to get under her . She was at my car window banging on it and crying to . Her new boyfriend Alfie came over and hugged her . He was so stupid and pathetic . Bet he didn't know what Dixies fav colour was , or her movie or her sisters or her favourite kids names or her next music album or her next single or her next collab or even her ex-partners . I sat there crying ' Dixie 'I muttered
'Prove it me to that you love me '
And with that I drove away . Hoping this was all a fucking dream .