Oh for bloody Christ's sake! It had been two days after El--she--had left. Two bloody days when that article had been published and they had already been hoping for Elo--her--to move on. With another forceful sip of cognac, Niall moves onto the next article.

Elouise Watson--Confirms Single Status on Jimmy Kimmel!

Last Friday, nearly a week after being spotted at the Charles de Gaulle airport without her infamous beau (er, ex-beau), Elouise Watson was invited onto Jimmy Kimmel Live! and gave a rather dazzling and honest interview about quitting her job.

Without actually spilling any details about what happened between her and her famous ex-fiancee, Elouise confirmed the two had split.

Kimmel: So, you quit working for your fiancee on Monday... what spurred that decision?

Watson: Well... it'd be quite awkward working for someone you're no longer engaged to, so I just decided to be proactive and try to do what's best for myself and for the company.

Kimmel:...so you and Horan are not together anymore?

Watson: [laughing] I bet you're rethinking inviting me for this interview now, aren't you, Jimmy?

Kimmel: [laughing as well] Yes. If you have no connections to any other famous people, I do believe our interview time is over.

Watson: [pretending to pout] Oh...well I do share a few beers with Harry Styles every now and then if it helps.

Kimmel: Alright, alright. You can stay.

Miss Watson has proven herself very cheeky! We can assume that this officially means Watson and Horan are over, but all of us fully invested into this relationship are still praying that the two are just taking a break and will be back together soon.

Back together soon? He snorts. As if she'll ever forgive him. He should've kicked Gillian and her shorts skirts out of the country as soon as she was assigned, but of course that little voice inside of him had to flare up and remind him to retain control. Still. He pours another cognac and flips to a new article, this one from DailyMail.

Elouise, Zayn, Harry--Partying Like There's No Tomorrow!

The trio has began to make a name for itself around the world, it seems. The group has been capturing their wild nights on Instagram and Mr. Style's twitter. Last night the trio was pictured returning from a Beyonce concert and then heading straight to an up and coming club in Manhattan.

Watson has most recently been linked to business mogul Niall Horan [pic on right], but nobody can forget about her equally romantic past with pal Harry Styles--who she's begun being spotted with again. No official comments about the status of their relationship have been made, but we're keeping our eyes peeled!

The trio looked fabulous after the concert, with the boys sporting James Dean-esque tee-shirt and jeans outfits, and Miss Watson rocking an oversized white top and a pair of edgy black shorts. We sure are jealous of all the fun they look like they're having!

Fun? Elouise--she--is having fun now? He groans and frusrtration and throws his head back hard enough to make it bounce against the compartment wall. Needing to release his frustration, he calls Gillian back in his compartment.

This time he can't get her clothes off fast enough.

***

The loud music fills his eardrums and makes every other noise muffled--even his own thoughts. Gillian's ass moves against his groin in a way that desperately tries to distract him from the bright eyes he keeps subconsciously searching for. Annoyed by his wimpy self, he pulls Gillian roughly against him and shoves another drink down his throat. Another song comes on and he lets the glass in his hand slip from his grasp and crash onto the floor--leaving shards of glass everywhere. He doesn't care.